PDA

View Full Version : Air Frontier

longrass
23rd Jul 2009, 12:44
What's happening in the land of broken dreams, planes and chief pilots, rumours speculating of great things to come and then of closures and dismisals.... Anyone care to fill me in, perhaps ex pilots stirring the pot...

AxelPNG
24th Jul 2009, 00:54
What ever happened to the proposed Davao and POM flights?

mattyj
24th Jul 2009, 05:39
What's happening in the land of broken dreams, planes and chief pilots, rumours speculating of great things to come and then of closures and dismisals

..broken dreams, planes and chief pilots, closures and dismisals...basically:ok:

hoopdreams
24th Jul 2009, 09:39
land of broken dreams

:D

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwww

steelcraft
25th Jul 2009, 02:35
SO have they shut up shop or just some of the out stations. Was / is he still operating Queenairs. Nothing like an aviation enthusiast.

goldypilot
25th Jul 2009, 02:41
whats goin on Davo? u going to defend urself up there? maybe just keep everyone wondering and making up funny bull**** on prune. **** i love prune and what you read on it.

tinpis
25th Jul 2009, 03:41
New Kingair starting soon for admin. wast...er ..use as part of the $700 million grab.. er...interferen...er... intervention housing strategy ?

goldypilot
25th Jul 2009, 04:09
oooo yer i heared they getting a king air looking paper weight for their big office.

mattyj
25th Jul 2009, 09:50
..the queenair is a kingair when the CP flies it:}:}

longrass
25th Jul 2009, 10:30
Lol, heard that ones getting turbines and floats

The Green Goblin
25th Jul 2009, 11:48
Breaking News

There are unconfirmed reports that Air frontier are about to enter a cross hire agreement with the Airnorth E170 that isn't doing anything and turning it into a hostel for airworkers in Darwin.

Rumour has it that it will be parked next to the Hardy Aviation Metro and serve as a modern comfortable living arrangement for the 200 or so Kiwi pilots that are waiting in Darwin for a job.

An unidentified spokesperson with unconfirmed links to Airnorth said it was an ideal situation as should the need arise to utilize it it can be brought up to speed and airborne in a relatively short time frame.

MakeItHappenCaptain
25th Jul 2009, 23:47
And the sheep can keep the grass down around their other aircraft!!!!:}