PDA

View Full Version : Aeolus Aviation Academy

MAXTHRUSTV1
23rd Jul 2009, 11:53
Hi,

anyone heard of Aeolus Aviation Academy or been to it in Greece?

tolisshow
23rd Jul 2009, 13:12
hey there
im from Thessaloniki,Greece where aeolus is based at..is a newbie academy,established 2 years ago and owns c172,PA28,PA34..
-ground school at Nea Raidestos,10 km from the airport
-flights at Makedonia Int,Thessaloniki(full equiped ILS,VOR,NDB) but remember thought that here in Greece we must send fp to fly VFR(god save us).
take a look here Aeolus Aviation Academy - Pilot Training - PPL - ATPL - CPL - 0 to ATPL - MCC - Makedonia Airport - Thessaloniki (http://www.aeolus.gr/index.php)

Antrikkos
24th Jul 2009, 16:08
Hi

Until now i heard very good comments about AEOLUS aviation.The instructors are expierenced and the personnel is really helpfull.The school
can provide everything from 0 to FATPL.

HAVE A NICE FLIGHT

fwja
16th Apr 2012, 21:20
I confirm very good FTO.The instructors are expierenced and the personnel is really helpfull.The school can provide everything from 0 to FATPL at vey competitive price and good area for training, Thessaloniki and Santorini Island.
I'm just coming after type rating on Beech 90/99/100/200 within AEOLUS.

iptius1
27th Jun 2012, 23:46
Be careful with all the flight schools in Greece they are targeting the EUROS from you. Now if you are interested to seek information on Aeolus Aviation Academy in
Thessaloniki, I recommend you to turn 180 degrees and seek for another flight school maybe in Athens. This flight school has major problems with there personnel and poor
ground Training. This information comes from there students and flight Instructors. Ground training is poor because they don't want to pay professional instructors to teach,
and the people who teach ground at this moment there profession has nothing to do with Aviation. The owner of the Aeolus Academy placed his low experience son as a flight
and ground instructor, once the student have any thought most of he's answers are ( I don't know ask someone else :ugh:) it seems to be a family business and not Academic.

zolina320
3rd Dec 2012, 09:40
All students be aware if you are speaking with Mr Dimitri Avramidis to go this flight academy in Greece . he is manager of Alfa Aviation Academy, Pilot Training in Thessaloniki - Greece (http://www.alfaacademy.net) and now this academy is closed and he is responsible for students money.

now he start another mafia game and cooperation with this flight school and be aware with both flight school before payment to him or school.

he should pay more than 100.000 euros only for students and they start court against him.

zolina320
17th Dec 2012, 19:55
all students please be aware of both of this flight schools. all in CAA of greece know about alfa aviation academy and now Aeolus school have cooperation with this closed flight school and Mr.dimitris !!!