PDA

View Full Version : BA 213 to Boston 20th July

jethrobee
21st Jul 2009, 14:02
Hi,

I just wanted to say thanks to the BA cabin crew for a fabulous flight out to Boston yesterday. It has been a long time since the CSD has actually taken the time to come and talk to the gold card customers, and the service on the flight was exceptional.

Its easy for people to complain, but a good service in my opinion deserves a thanks. When I compare to my African trip the other week with Air Chance there is no comparison.

Best Wishes
Jeth

Jarvy
21st Jul 2009, 15:31
Always had good service on this route just a pity that the aircraft seem to be older.

raffele
21st Jul 2009, 16:02
jethrobee - why not pass on your thanks to the crew themselves?

Go to http://www.britishairways.com/travel/customersupport/public/en_gb?source=BOT_contactus, and scroll down to 'Contact us to say "thank you"'. The crew do receive compliments sent this way and it's always well received!

radeng
21st Jul 2009, 16:13
I can't remember a trip on long haul where the CSD didn't come to say hello to Gold Card holders.

jethrobee
21st Jul 2009, 19:21
In the last couple of years in my experience it is rare to be greeted as a gold card holder, maybe its just me, but I fly a lot of long haul club flights and cant remember the last time it happened.

I will use the BA website to lodge a well done for the crew.