PDA

View Full Version : I love greenies with no brains

Warbo
16th Jul 2009, 08:19
This (http://tamworth.iprime.com.au/index.php/news/prime-news/community-concerns-video,124991#Scene_1) article proves three things:

1. It is a very slow news week in the Tamworth area
2. The new generation of journalists can't spell or edit (read the description of the video)
3. People with no brains should stay away from the cameras

j3pipercub
16th Jul 2009, 08:25
It's like too close to the environment ok... classic

Chimbu chuckles
16th Jul 2009, 08:30
There is another kind of greenie?

I think they are Nimbys anyway...the Greenie is somewhere in the background with a sharp stick.

Arm out the window
16th Jul 2009, 12:56
You don't want those chemicals causing deformities in your calves though, do you? Crikey! It's a scandal!!

mootyman
16th Jul 2009, 13:10
The same hippies will be yelling murder when their house burns down and the was no water bombers around to sort out the situation.

Towering Q
17th Jul 2009, 02:36
"It's too close to the environment."

Where exactly is the 'environment'?

Atlas Shrugged
17th Jul 2009, 04:21
A Greenie runs a stop sign and gets pulled over by a policeman. He' s an arrogant **** and thinks he is smarter than the cop because of his education and training. He decides to prove this to himself and have some fun at the cop's expense. Cop says, "Licence, please." Greenie says, "What for?" Cop says, "You didn't come to a complete stop at the stop sign." Greenie says, "I slowed down, and no one was coming." Cop says, "You still didn't come to a complete stop. License, please." Greenie says, "What's the difference?"Cop says, "The difference is, you have to come to a complete stop, that's the law. Licence, please!" Greenie says, "If you can show me the legal difference between slow down and stop, I'll give you my licence and you give me the fine, if not you let me go and no fine. Cop says, "Okay, get out of your vehicle, sir." At this point, the cop takes out his baton and starts beating the **** out of the Greenie and says: "Do you want me to stop, or just slow down?"

Di_Vosh
17th Jul 2009, 04:45
NIMBY's and not Greenies.

Slow news day in Gunnedah? (or is that every day :} :} :})

chimbu warrior
17th Jul 2009, 10:29
I think I see some pests that need spraying.

The only true wilderness left......................is the space between a greenie's ears. :}

KRviator
18th Jul 2009, 05:53
Good, while they're concentrating on the flying side of things, it will take their tree-huggin minds off just how much coal and how many trains are going to be needed to transport said coal down to Newcastle.

Of course, they're more than welcome to try to stop us by chaining themselves to the railway line again. I get a week off when I run over someone. :eek:

Pinky the pilot
18th Jul 2009, 11:22
The only true wilderness left......................is the space between a greenie's ears.

Or like the sticker you used to be able to buy at the YBDV pub a few years back...
''Fertilise the Bush. Doze in a Greenie''

the wizard of auz
18th Jul 2009, 12:08
Probably more environment to worry about in a greenys hair do. that could probably do with a spray of insecticide too.

ozangel
18th Jul 2009, 22:42
Go easy on the journo... she's a lovely girl and very intelligent. Ex QQ cabin manager, and daughter of one of East West's first male flighties (Barry).

Mr.Buzzy
19th Jul 2009, 04:46
I love greenies.......... just can't eat 'em raw.

LeadSled
19th Jul 2009, 07:20
''Fertilise the Bush. Doze in a Greenie''

Pinky,

Is this a variation on:"Grow your own dope, plant a Pom" ??

Quite some time ago, the cattle industry in FNQ was under attack from the greenies, resulting in a widely distributed orange and black bumper sticker:

" This is cattle country, eat more beef, y' bastards !!".

I've probably got one or two left somewhere.
Tootle pip!!

feetonthedash
19th Jul 2009, 22:18
They need more TV channels to watch..........
A:suspect:t least they have 2 types of music out there...country and western!

igniterlighter
21st Jul 2009, 11:25
After watching four corners on the abc last night I think the Gunnedah area has a much bigger issue with the farming v's mining debate then that minor development.

ZEEBEE
22nd Jul 2009, 03:40
After watching four corners on the abc last night I think the Gunnedah area has a much bigger issue with the farming v's mining debate then that minor development.

Maybe, but I wouldn't be using "Four Traumas " as my basis of facts.

Led Zep
29th Jul 2009, 04:22
It's almost as funny as this:
YouTube - The Front Fell Off (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgrX7uOZqHI)

Just move the shed beyond the environment.

Fark'n'ell
29th Jul 2009, 07:15
It's almost as funny as this:
YouTube - The Front Fell Off

John Clarke, aka "Fred Dagg" in a former life.:ok:

Che cows with guns
29th Jul 2009, 17:56
I just love Greenies at least most of them don't Chew meat. Much better for the environment being a vegetarian.
Che
Still fighting for Bovine freedom