PDA

View Full Version : Looking for aviators in Norway and Switzerland

aviationluver
3rd Jul 2009, 13:42
I am getting ready to leave for my long summer vacation. I am planning to be in Oslo, Norway next week followed by Bergen. Then, I'll be traveling through Switzerland.

If you're any type of aviator (glider, lighter-than-air, turboprop, jet, etc.) and have some free time and could show me around, I'd really appreciate it. I've always been interested in the aviation industry in Europe.

Also, I'm interested in looking to convert my FAA license to JAA, so, if you know of any good flight schools to visit, please let me know.

Finally, do you know of any good aerial tour operators?

Hope to hear from you.

Capi-V
8th Jul 2009, 20:30
Welcome to Oslo and hope you have a nice stay aviationluver!

It's generally a nice time of the year to visit, you'll just have to cope with the moody weather :cool:.

In regard to your question on converting your FAA to JAA, you might find useful information at the flight school "Luftfartsskolen" who have their main office in Wergelandsveien 3(street adress) downtown Oslo. It's a fairly long process, especially the theory. Nevertheless, follow your dreams!

For an aerial tour operator you could check out "Kjeller" airport in Lillestrøm which seems to have most of the GA movement in the area.

Best regards,