PDA

View Full Version : C210 Poh

multi_engined
28th Jun 2009, 07:35
Does anybody know where I can purchase an official hard copy of a C210 POH in Australia? I would like to keep a copy at home for reference.

Thanks.

MakeItHappenCaptain
28th Jun 2009, 08:01
Give Aeromil Pacific in Maroochydore a call.
Cessna distributors.
Be aware, there are many variations in speeds etc across the model range, not generally one size fits all.

VH-BCY
28th Jun 2009, 08:27
As MakeItHappenCaptain said, there are many variations. Nearly every model is different in some sort of way. There was only a few years when they were made when no change was made. If you are wanting to find out the differences in each model, the Cessna Pilots Association have a very comprehensive buyers guide that is essential for anyone looking to buying a C210. As to the early models, they should have a placard with all the speeds you need to know. :ok:

Bob Murphie
28th Jun 2009, 08:44
Ask the person who owns the one you now fly if you can photocopy the flight manual. It alo tells you the model if you want to purchase a factory edition.

The Mentalist
30th Jun 2009, 03:06
Multi Engined,
I have a mint original for the C210N. Been on the shelf for about 6 yrs. It's the standard Cessna POH that hasn't got any updates/weights for your particular aircraft. The major changes from the older models is the gear/flap speed is increased and no uplocks on the landing gear.
PM me if you want it. price POA + postage.

Cheers:)