PDA

View Full Version : Bristol Passport Control

sunburst
24th Jun 2009, 18:42
Still can't believe this happened, both me and my wife got through on eachother's passports, we only realised once we'd got through, (checked by seperate people I may add)

I know my hair's long, but it's a totally different colour, and we don't look alike.

We had a good laugh, but it's a bit scary especially post 9/11 etc

WHBM
25th Jun 2009, 17:05
it's a bit scary especially post 9/11 etc
Whatever did 9/11 have to do with transposed passports ? The perpetrators all had completely correct documentation at all points.

Skipness One Echo
27th Jun 2009, 16:28
hey captured and imprisoned my M&S sandwiches, so we were all safe.

Why? This is a new one on me.....

raffele
27th Jun 2009, 16:42
Perhaps M&S went a bit too heavy handed with the mayo... We all know what the consequences of having more than 100ml of mayo on an airliner! :p

Capot
28th Jun 2009, 11:42
Why? This is a new one on me.....The post that mentioned the capture of the M&S sandwiches was moderated into oblivion (no complaints; it was a blatant drift), and mentioned that the security staff may have been feeling peckish.

But raffele's explanation may be better; mayo is a dangerous explosive in the wrong hands.

If you are worrying about the mayo served airside, fear not. It has all been carefully inspected, sampled and tested. Just like every bottle of liquid sold to replace the confiscated items, at a much higher price.

What's that? Did you say a rude word? No, honest, it has.

Hasn't it?