PDA

View Full Version : Alliance Air looking for pilots

cyrilroy21
18th Jun 2009, 23:05
Alliance Air looking for Boeing 737, CRJ 700 and ATR 42-320 pilots :ok::D

Alliance Air has invited applications for the posts of type rated / rated pilots on Boeing 737, CRJ 700 and ATR 42-320. It seems the requirement of the regional airline wing of NACIL is urgent.

Eligibility:

All applicants must possess current Indian CPL / ATPL, FRTO, RTR, IR and a current Class I medical on the date of application for any of the above-mentioned posts.

Boeing 737 Commander Candidate must possess minimum 100 hours current PIC Endorsement on B737-200 type of Aircraft.

CRJ 700 Commander Candidate must possess minimum 100 hours as PIC on

CRJ family of Aircraft or 1000 hours PIC on multi-engine jet transport Aircraft.

CRJ – 700 Co-Pilot Candidate must possess Co-Pilot type rating on CRJ family of Aircraft. :*:sad::(:{:ugh:

ATR 42-320 Commander Candidate must possess minimum 100 hours PIC on

ATR family of Aircraft or 1000 hours PIC on multi engine Turbo Prop Aircraft transport Aircraft with AUW of 5700 kgs or more.

Candidates may send their typed application separately for each position giving full personal and professional details including validity of their licences / rating etc. alongwith attested copies of their certificates, licences, log books and 02 recent passport size photographs to Airline Allied Services Limited, New Delhi, so as to reach the following address latest by 6th July, 2009:

Chief of Personnel (Alliance Air)
Airline Allied Services Limited
Old Lufthansa Hangar,
Adjacent to Office of Executive Director,
(N.R.) NACIL Terminal – 1B,
IGI Airport,
New Delhi – 110 037.

here is the official link
http://indian-airlines.nic.in/scripts/careers/Final_Advt_for_Recruitment_of_Pilots_11_June09.pdf

cl65
19th Jun 2009, 01:51
how are you doing?.

do you know if they are hiring expats or just indians?

i am getting my overseas citizenship of india soon, long time ago, some pilot with an OCI told me that air india does not hire people with OCI.

Any info on pay for captain on the crj?

i am currently flying that thing.

if i do not have indian lic as mentioned, will they accept FAA lic to get it validated?

Will they issue FATA?

Does anyone have a phone number?

thanks

Mike_Kilo_Sierra
19th Jun 2009, 05:37
Damn that CRJ position looks so tempting. I love that plane. How I wish I had completed my training.

On a more serious note, these are good pickings in these dry days.

MKS