PDA

View Full Version : kq DIRECT ENTRY

Donateloh009
17th Jun 2009, 14:04
hey guys,
must commend all you who share information. it helps. my question is; for the direct entry, will kq take guys with cpl single-IR and pay for their multi? i know they always used to say multi wit IR, but this time its only "CPL wit IR"...
we will be quick to assume that they mean multi, but does anyone know a sure rumour about this...?

perceval
18th Jun 2009, 17:13
defitely assume Multi-engine . They train you on type but not for your basic licencing certification .rgds

papawhiskey
22nd Jun 2009, 16:55
Hey pple!

Who/how many have applied for the kq direct entry?And how many have received any news or notifications from them?:*

Donateloh009
8th Sep 2009, 05:49
hey guys! i have a kenyan single engine cpl. haven't done multi ir due to lack of funds. i applied for the direct entry and have been asked to send scanned copies of my docs. is there anybody under similar circumstances like me and who has received notification from kq? wish me luck!

dejidip
10th Sep 2009, 13:23
Since this thread had sumfin to do with KQ,just thot I might find a friend CAPT DAVID MACHARIA EX Kenya Airforce,anybody with his whereabts could pls PM me,met on an Instructors course in India way back,Thanks