PDA

View Full Version : Boeing 737-200

savannah
12th Jun 2009, 19:26
Hello
Can anyone shed light on B732 vaccancy? be it pax or cargo
I have 8,000tt and 3500hrs on B732
Do i have a case or I might as well go fishing with my old stove ticket in my back pocket
Far east, south east or middle east will do for me......
PM is Invited
Thanks and Happy Landings

Turbine9
12th Jun 2009, 20:32
Hey

well a good start will be if any one in the far east can tell who are operating the b732 in that area

so if we can add a list of operators, that will be good:ok:

chimbu warrior
13th Jun 2009, 00:03
Transmile Group (http://www.transmile.com/index.asp)

Could be worth a try.

pacificgypsy
13th Jun 2009, 00:46
This is being advertised at the moment

Reference: 908

Duration: 1-3 years

Start:

Type: Exciting contract opportunity with established Indian carrier.

Experience: PIC: 100+ PIC hrs on type with 2000+ total PIC hours Check Pilot: PIC qualification with previous in-flight check and instructor experience TRI: PIC qualification with previous in-flight and simulator check instructor experience TRE: PIC qualification with previous in-flight and simulator check instructor and examiner experience Pilot must have flown on B737-200 within the last 12 months at date of joining. Pilots need to be under 60 years of age at date of joining but can fly up to 65 years of age.

Qualifications: ATPL with B732 endorsement

Benefits: Very attractive package including great monthly payment, overtime, accommodation allowance, paid annual leave, 10 weeks ON, 2 weeks OFF roster pattern with tickets home for 2 weeks OFF, medical insurance etc

Comments: Please ensure that your details are up to date on our website. Please register by pressing the REGISTRATION button below, and apply to Corinna Kalkschmidt, Rishworth's.

Boeing7xx
13th Jun 2009, 08:10
This is for Alliance Air 732's operating as cargo currently. The fleet is 20+yrs old, but in wonderful shape for an aircraft that old. And contrary to popular belief that CD aircrafts were poorly maintained, its the bucket on the JT8 that make the aircrafts look really dirty.

savannah
13th Jun 2009, 21:43
Hello
Thank you all for the good reply
will cast my net and hope for the best..
however if anyone has additional info or suggestion then pliz throw it this side
I'm sure i will catch it,
Rgrds

gtseraf
14th Jun 2009, 01:17
Hi savannah, if you're prepared to do another conversion, why don't you try the Japanese system, ANA has contracts for 737 and 767 aircraft, non type rated pilots are considered, direct entry capts and f'o positions, either commuting or Japan based. Try PARC for info. I've been with Air Japan for 7 years now and it's a good deal, considering the economic situation now.

Fluffer
15th Jun 2009, 03:32
Dear savannah

Nam jobs
Hello guyz
im interested in Nam job openings, could anyone post an email or address and how to appyl?? Im sick with my company off the book policy here in west africa, got 3000hr on right seat on a 732, when time for command is up the bring the retired pilots (old friends) back on line, and we have to wait, with my 9000tt, i feel i should go back to flying chieftains, enjoying tree top kinda flying

sad :ugh:

The above is quoted from thread you posted in November 2007. Now you are talking about having 8000TT? How did you manage to lose 1000 in 18 months? Are you really flying in Western Africa? perhaps you understand this...
Tu es un grand farceur mon pote...bonne chance and keep track of your hours,if you,ve got too many,please send me some !!!:D

savannah
16th Jun 2009, 16:50
hi gtseraf
nice advice, and would like more specific info on another rating....
are you talking abt 737/3/4/5? or 757/767? and on what what ticket?
(FAA or ICAO ATP)
Do you know a place where i can go n do it? cost?
sorry i seemed to ask too much... but i take this kind of info very seriously,
Thanks
wishing u a blue n clear skies all the way thru:ok:

gtseraf
17th Jun 2009, 22:06
Hi Savannah

If you get through the selection, pretty intense, they will train you up and rate you. No type rating required from you. They operate 737 500 and 767 300.

Speak to PARC about it.

HAWK21M
6th Sep 2009, 12:40
Out here Blue Dart & AI Cargo operate B732 Freighters.