PDA

View Full Version : Who Wants An Aerie?

Selfloader
12th Jun 2009, 08:35
saw this in a newspaper today:

At 10.30am on June 18 at Rand Airport’s Hangar 28, Germiston, Aucor will sell auction repossessed helicopters and aircraft. Among them are an airworthy Fairchild Metroliner, two Hawker Siddeley jets and two Saab 340Bs that aren’t airworthy, a Robinson R44 helicopter and a Robinson R22 helicopter, both of which, it is claimed, are are claimed to be “in excellent condition”.

KRONOS
12th Jun 2009, 11:20
And that would be the end of Norse ...:}

Vlamgat
12th Jun 2009, 14:30
I have a Patty Wagstaff Copy 1/4 Scale Radio Control Aircraft for sale, Zenoa Engine with a bout 4 Hours T/T Everything included, The whole lot at a Whopping Unbelievable Price!! Anyone interested??

I was also wondering if it is illegal to sell stuff on the Rumour Network?? My apologies to the Moderator if this is true! You may remove this then!

Aginnintonnixadaykeepsadoctaaway!:zzz:

Cave Troll
13th Jun 2009, 14:56
Howdy Vlamgat

I would be interested. Please pm me with a price and details

Thanks

ct

NOTOT
13th Jun 2009, 15:08
Is that the one you crashed last year or the one you drilled through a car's front window?????:oh::D

Cave Troll
13th Jun 2009, 17:07
NOTOT I bloody hope it is not the same one because as I posted earlier I may be interested!

ct

Cave Troll
13th Jun 2009, 17:09
Vlamgat any chance you can post pictures of the car in question...........oh and the plane as well or rather what is left of it!

ct

Vlamgat
14th Jun 2009, 12:27
Sorry! All pictures were confiscated for Evidence! And that aerie did not get hurt so bad! All that was broken was the Undercarriage, engine Mountings canopy/cokpit area, A few broken bits between the canopy and tailsection and the Tail itself! Had it up and flying in a Jiffy!

Aginnintonnixadaykeepsadoctaaway!:{

Golf_Seirra
14th Jun 2009, 13:22
Don't forget the Saab in Baghdad and the other two in Katmandu.....anyone who buys the Saab can contact me for CBT training and some good gen on how to fly her.....will miss the toilet and coffee making machine....:(

jbayfan
15th Jun 2009, 14:58
There was an auction preview on Summit TV last night. They think they will get $2 million for the Saabs. They'll be lucky to get $1,000,000 for both.

Will be interesting. Apparently the auction will be filmed and shown on Summit TV at a later date. I'll try to find out when that will be and post it here.