PDA

View Full Version : Remark of a SACAA COM exam?

Buffalowings
9th Jun 2009, 13:38
Hi

I wrote MET today, and I'm pretty sure that I've passed. Is there a slight chance of their answers being incorrect?

Vlamgat
9th Jun 2009, 14:05
Dear Buffalowings!

Without looking down on you or sounding condescending! You are obviously sooo obliviously new to Aviation and Our CAA. Of course you Passed the exam even though the computer does not think so. The database is so corrupted and there are still so many questions that are showing up to be incorrect throughout the entire exam database that it is just frightening!!

May I suggest that you pay your R200 for a remark, they should give it to you as they dont even know which answer is correct!!

Good Luck Chuck!
Aginnintonnoxadaykeepsadoctaaway!!!:}

Buffalowings
9th Jun 2009, 14:29
Well, I got some info on the remark, its R350 for it. Takes 30 days to complete an exam remark I did in 1hour approx.

Thanks, Im just gonna pay it and see what happens

Vlamgat
9th Jun 2009, 15:18
You Go Boy!

Sorry about the incorrect pricing there! I think when I wrote Comm. A remark cost about twenty Bucks Or So!:E

Good Luck! I'm Sure you'll Pass! Lemme know OK?

Aginnintonnixadaykeepsadoctaaway!:cool:

Buffalowings
10th Jun 2009, 10:04
Yesterday a remark was R350 today it's R315. seems like its on a downward trend! Mabey in the next week or so I would get n discount on a remark and also pay R20.Anyways, for application of a remark you will need:1. your result page2. a letter of motivation