PDA

View Full Version : IAA ATPL Results..CAA accept?

irishpilot1990
9th Jun 2009, 00:21
Hi hope someone can help me.

I have Irish ATPL results and am looking at finishing my training the CAA route.

I contacted the IAA-They were helpful and said it’s a matter of contacting CAA, who then contact them, and then the IAA will forward results directly to them.:)

On contacting the CAA-The first time the girl hadn’t a clue what information I was trying to get.:bored: I rang again a few days later and got a helpful male .He went through the LASORS section with me. It is “fairly clear” results from another JAA state will be okay. And he said all paper work would be done at time of CPL license ISSUANCE.

But I really would like something in writing before starting. I dread the thought of finishing my CPL only for someone to decide my exams are worthless and my CPL training was worthless! :ugh:Having something concrete before starting would alleviate this problem.

Does anyone have a personal incite into CAA acceptance for results. has anyone gone through this?:sad:

Thank you...sorry reading back its a long winded post.:bored:

Keygrip
9th Jun 2009, 01:35
Check PM's.

paco
9th Jun 2009, 03:34
There is an agreement in force between the CAA and IAA whereby they accept each other's results.

I can send you a copy if you like.

However, training should be completed in one state under JAA, but the last person leaves the office at the end of June

Phil

irishpilot1990
9th Jun 2009, 08:17
thanks keygrip...
Paco might not do my any harm to see whatever you can forward. thanks:ok: