PDA

View Full Version : Is it appropriate??.

the wizard of auz
5th Jun 2009, 11:32
Is it appropriate for a mod to post a link that offers free crayons and coloring book, but only post half the link so we cannot access it?. I feel robbed. C'mon Taily...... I want my free crayons. :E

tail wheel
5th Jun 2009, 11:46
Ah, Wiz, I see the problem........... :ugh:

That link was an old favourite of PPRuNe Towers when he really got frustrated. However since, the word "b l o g s p o t" has joined the censor list as an anti spam measure.

The link is:

h t t p://freebiefanatics.b l o g s p o t.com/2008/09/free-crayons-and-coloring-book.h t m l

You must close the gaps!

Had a few frustrating threads to deal with this evening, from cut price medicals to illegal flying and bucketing the CP ........ :{

Personally, I prefer free beer for a year (http://www.outbackbrewery.com.au/competition.aspx)! :}

the wizard of auz
5th Jun 2009, 11:49
woohoo... I'm off to get me some crayons. :}:ok:

the wizard of auz
5th Jun 2009, 11:59
Oh well. the crayons offer was a dud. I went for free beers but that turned into a dud too....... I saw the word Jazz and bailed. :ooh:
Feel free to padlock now before we end up with redtube links. :E

tail wheel
5th Jun 2009, 12:06
Oh well, how about a pilot educational video??

jMoAXM96ZE0

:} :}

the wizard of auz
5th Jun 2009, 12:24
Hardly an appropriate link for this site.
Unauthorized maintenance, reckless flying, airworthiness issues abound, and everyone knows pilots cannot read. a very misleading title indeed. :E

VH-XXX
5th Jun 2009, 13:23
... and the school holidays haven't even started yet!

PyroTek
5th Jun 2009, 14:38
TW:
Average day in the life of an ag pilot? :E

:ok:Pyro

Di_Vosh
6th Jun 2009, 05:06
Aren't all flights like that? :}

sms777
6th Jun 2009, 06:11
You can do better than that, the only thing i have learnt out of the entire 6 minutes is how to swing a prop the correct way.

I missed the subtitles too. I am one of the few pilots that knows how to read :E