PDA

View Full Version : Flight Data Monitoring analyst

FMCDU
3rd Jun 2009, 12:57
Hi All,

I have recently applied to a Flight Data monitoring analyst position trough an aviation related recruitment agency in the UK. I was wondering if anyone has any information about the job, interview,terms and conditions, salary, or any other pearls of wisdom.
I am holder of a frozen ATPL with some experience in data analysis from the rail sector.

Thanks in advance!:ok:

FMCDU

PPMoNe
23rd Jun 2009, 15:39
CAP 739: Flight Data Monitoring | Publications | CAA (http://www.caa.co.uk/application.aspx?catid=33&pagetype=65&appid=11&mode=detail&id=1002)

This should provide you with the basic understanding of the FDM/FOQA requirement.

Siince you are going for a position where you will be providing analysis services to airlines through a third party, make sure you read up on the company (Teledyne Controls) and their FDM software (AirFASE).

Let me know if you need any further info. All the best

Mr. Burns
15th Jul 2009, 10:14
Are there currently any other vacancies for a position as FDM analyst with an airline or another third party provider in the UK or anywhere else?

Brgds
Mr Burns

FMCDU
15th Jul 2009, 11:03
I found the vacancy mentioned above via aviationjobsearch. I was unsuccesful unfortunately, but that might be a good place to look.