D-J
3rd Jun 2009, 10:36
Err so you've been drinking Bundy............ :confused:

sru
3rd Jun 2009, 11:05
:) someone had to say it !

socks and thongs
3rd Jun 2009, 11:57
I agree queensland has contributed much to Australian aviation but you can't question that of NEW SOUTH WALES too.

Aviation.

Fliegenmong
3rd Jun 2009, 12:49
So how's things in the Moree Caravan park then?? No I haven't been on the Bundy, and yes someone had to say it!:}

Kurt Gidley, possibly one of the best captains Queensland has ever had!!:} Ha ha hahahhha

Feel sorry for him and his parents though...at the game and all........Oh OK no I don't!!!!

Oh I get so nervous at Origin time!!, Hate those Blues!, Kinda chuckle at how the way all those Victorians turn up to watch an Origin game in Melb., and probably not really understand it (Hey..I don't get the VFL:confused:even if Brisbane are playing in it:hmm::rolleyes:)

But I do LOVE the way a "QUEENSLANDER" cry emanates from the Melb. crowd, kinda like if they cheer for us, it'll improve their chances of moving up here, with every other relative of theirs:{, and then having the audacity of lecturing all and sundry how better it is in Victoria :=:yuk:, nothing stopping you moving back to Moonee Ponds, or Foot-is-gray, or Geelong, nothing stopping you at all.....:bored:

Worrals in the wilds
3rd Jun 2009, 14:00
It's always better in Victoria. Just ask 'em. When you enquire about why they moved to Qld they get evasive :suspect:

Go Maroons! I've had lots of Bundy :)

socks and thongs
3rd Jun 2009, 14:46
Bit quiet in the caravan park tonight thanks very much!

3 Holer
3rd Jun 2009, 23:31
all those Victorians turn up to watch an Origin game in Melb

With six Storm players in the side, why would that surprise you Fliegenmong?

As for moving up to Queensland - sorry Old chap, not enough culture in that part of the world for your average Victorian. ;)

3 Holer
4th Jun 2009, 05:49
Blaming the Ref now are we Owen S/ Now that's paranoia !

Bill Harrigan is like the matches he once controlled: fast-paced, free flowing and extremely memorable.

Whilst most people have an opinion on Bill Harrigan, he is still acknowledged as Australia’s finest sporting official. Although now retired Bill was and is the best referee the game of Rugby League has ever known.

He has a profile equal to the major players. It was quoted in the Australian publication ‘Rugby League Week’ that the four most prominent names in rugby league at the time were Brad Fittler, Andrew Johns, Gordon Tallis and Bill Harrigan.

Having refereed a record number of Grand Finals, State of Origins, Test matches and first grade games it is without doubt that he has played his own part of the most spectacular matches in rugby league history. Bill has seen the games best players up close – and often in his face.

from ICMI (speakers and entertainers.) Speakers Bureau @ ICMI (http://www.icmi.com.au)

jack red
4th Jun 2009, 06:11
........doesn't make him a good video ref.... although i admit i do think he got it right in the end........ just took sooooo long to get to the end!!!!!!!.....looking forward to the Sydney game........love the ferals down there in sydenee town.

ravan
4th Jun 2009, 06:46
OK....let's give Jarred Hayne the "benefit of the doubt" and allow NSW the 6 points.

What's that you say?.....they still lose! Bugger!

Stationair8
4th Jun 2009, 07:25
Bring back Matthew Johns, good ball skills, he is good in the pack, likes it a little sticky and shares with his mates!

Matty a legend of the game!!

Runaround Valve
4th Jun 2009, 07:36
Played by thugs..........
and watched by mugs.

socks and thongs
4th Jun 2009, 09:10
Runaround

Jesus mate let us have our fun. We can talk about the finer points of dressage tomorrow

capt.cynical
4th Jun 2009, 12:07
"Integrity" Yeah about as much integrity as a rugby league SCUM !! :yuk::mad::}

27/09
4th Jun 2009, 22:40
Moderators

What has this thread to do with aviation?

Why is it not in Jet blast where it belongs?

3 Holer
5th Jun 2009, 01:04
Yep, I'm blamin' that pr!ck :ugh:

Fair enough, but hang on ravan makes a valid point

OK....let's give Jarred Hayne the "benefit of the doubt" and allow NSW the 6 points.

What's that you say?.....they still lose! Bugger! :ok:

PyroTek
5th Jun 2009, 03:17
Moderators

What has this thread to do with aviation?

Why is it not in Jet blast where it belongs?

Clearly it has caused a small increase in SLF between Brisbane and Melbourne and Sydney and Melboure, thus a little extra profit for the airlines!

:ok:Pyro

Whiskery
5th Jun 2009, 06:35
I do like your thinking Pyro Tek :ok:

It's a bit like when Collingwood - those mighty Maggies - play Essendon at the "G" ! Always draws a big crowd, just ask Buster!:E

By the way which team is the Collingwood of rugby league ? (and keep it clean please)