PDA

View Full Version : G3 instructor jobs available?

jackson's_joyflights
2nd Jun 2009, 10:39
Hi there all,
Wondering if anyone is aware of any G3 instructor jobs currently available? I've only just started hunting but as usual, coming up empty handed. Only a fresh GR3, 550TT, 50ME, MECIR 2 Renewals, 100IFR. Bachelors degree (Aviation). I've got all the ticks in the boxes but no luck as yet.

I'm happy to go just about anywhere in the country..... Just want to instruct.

Patiently waiting,

JJ:ok:

PlankBlender
2nd Jun 2009, 11:18
Talk to Glen at Melbourne Flight Training at YMMB, at the very least he'll give you an informed opinion about the state of the market, and he might have a warm lead or two.. good luck :ok:

Capt Fathom
2nd Jun 2009, 11:37
100 hrs IFR ?

Spending way too much time looking at instruments! :E

WIKI44
2nd Jun 2009, 14:36
china southern recently posted on afap for instructors of all grades.
also check out the usual suspects at YSBK there are a few out there and at least one of them should be hiring... maybee try YSCN too? If you are in sydney then there would be no harm trying.
best of luck!

nomorecatering
2nd Jun 2009, 15:46
If you are realy, realy desperate for a job and can put up with a lot of garbage. Try MFTA at Mangalore.

jackson's_joyflights
4th Jun 2009, 03:02
Thanks for the replys so far guys. I'm chasing up those leads:ok:
Shame on you Flypy :=. Find something productive to do!

"Littlebird"
4th Jun 2009, 06:58
JJ,

If you're a senior 3 then China Southern is definitely the go. I would also highly recommend Sundland Aviation at Brisbane's Archerfield.

As far as YSBK is concerned I know Basair, Sydney Flight Training Centre and Aerospace have put on a few people recently, but I would steer away from Basair and go charter if the other two can't help.

LB:ok:

DeltaT
4th Jun 2009, 07:37
1000hrs instructor time here, China southern and 2 of the other big flight schools in Auz have shown no interest.

Aussie
4th Jun 2009, 09:09
Try Syd flight training? I know a mate who just got a start with them last week or so, grade 3, zero instructor hrs. And no, he didnt do his instructor rating there!

Cheers