PDA

View Full Version : CASA AVMED tops again

kimwestt
2nd Jun 2009, 04:37
Once again - casa avmed guys n gals have done a wonderful job. Despite having started three months ago on the task, the necessary reports/paperwork wasn't there in time (for whatever reason - not my fault). A couple of phone calls, and the matter was dealt with, with utmost courtesy and speed, and, without having asked for it, a two week extension to allow the reports time to arrive. 24 hours after reports arrived, my medical certificate had been issued.
What a top bunch!!
Thanks and well done.:ok::ok:

Arm out the window
2nd Jun 2009, 05:22
Who are you and what have you done with the real CASA???!!!

mingalababya
2nd Jun 2009, 07:27
Gee, it almost sounds like they're human! .. :) I've had similar experiences with them as well on the phone. They've always been courteous and quite flexible with reasonable requests. If you've ever had to deal with civil aviation authorities of other countries, you'll soon realise that CASA do actually provide good service. :ok: (at cost, of course)

PyroTek
2nd Jun 2009, 14:20
Yeah, when I got my class 1 initial, I waited a short time, I think i called them to ask if my opthamologist report arrived.
I was surprised to hear the nice girl say "Your application is sitting on the assessors desk!, you should get it within a week"

Was good!

muffman
2nd Jun 2009, 14:23
I've had an error on my medical for three years that I can't seem to get fixed. Wish I could find these people you speak of!