PDA

View Full Version : Low Cost Is bad For Your Health!!!

QAR
2nd Jun 2009, 02:51
Exhausted AirAsia boss rests after fainting

SEPANG: AirAsia group chief executive officer Datuk Seri Tony Fernandes is resting at home after being given a clean bill of health by doctors. He had fainted at the Low Cost Carrier Terminal here yesterday.
Fernandes was taken to the Pusrawi Medical Centre at the KLIA main terminal building after he fainted at the terminal upon arrival on a flight from Penang, AirAsia said in a statement.
Doctors examining him blamed it on exhaustion and advised him to get some rest, it said. — Bernama

KaptenLanun
3rd Jun 2009, 06:56
Happy recovery to the big man himself n mayb is more towards the stress factor.......:cool:!!! Wish him well with a sincere heart........:D!!

Happy flying

a345xxx
3rd Jun 2009, 07:52
FWIW i seems to be AK was not in the papers so he had to pull off some sort of PR stunt! So what happened he fell and right behind him was a doctor? No more likely a reporter! :)

sayap-patah
4th Jun 2009, 10:53
special msg for "QAR", hey man are you still in the that dessert with white litle CEO in your side ,while one by one of your friends leaving ......well enjoy...be nice with the 3rd floor group so you can be there forever..he..he..please don't panic just because so many people leaving, headed to AA.....my advice ...just concentrate in mid-east forum man ....:ugh:cheers..enjoy the summer...

PK-KAR
5th Jun 2009, 09:40
Perhaps he fainted because he had to deal with another F/A gone AWOL... :}

He has missed a few Air Asia flights too over the past year I hear. At least he doesn't mind being left behind for the sake of upkeeping the OTP.

QAR
6th Jun 2009, 15:03
special msg for sayap patah....

got a special msg for you..stick in airasia that low cost **** hole and retire there at 65...

bcoz thats where you deserve to be...

anyway the nickname sayap patah suits you..bcoz your not supposed to be flying!!!!!