PDA

View Full Version : Shed Some Light

C10-16R
1st Jun 2009, 03:34
Hey all,
Can anyone give any positive info about any charter company in Australia that may be hiring or hiring soon?
Any info would be appreciated, help fellow pilots out in this time.

Thank you

Aerohooligan
6th Jun 2009, 03:02
Head north and start door-knocking. That's how it's done. No guarantees cause everything's flat at the moment, but you need to pack yourself up and get up here.

arnellis
6th Jun 2009, 13:07
as the Nike ad says, just do it! haha I remember late last year procrastinating about packing up and heading north because the wet season was about to begin and I was certain I would not get work (even the flying school where I trained were all negative about not getting work without mass amounts of 200 series time and the wet season about to begin), but after finally taking the road trip I got my first job! and im sure you will as well. And if you really need some more incentive, plenty of backpackers this time of year depending where u end up. Good Luck!:ok:

AussieNick
6th Jun 2009, 13:19
its not easy going looking for that first job at the moment, but there is work out there. the only way your going to have a shot at getting work though is to get up here and get your face out there