PDA

View Full Version : Emirates global cadetship, possibly or not?

birddream
29th May 2009, 11:12
I have seen there is chaos about Etihad global cadet pilot programme. But someone who aware to work with pre-government may have alternative choice or not ? I am not from mid-east anyway, and so far I have gathered there is the one for UAE nations. any chance for global in near future?

GBB
29th May 2009, 14:32
No, no chance.
EY is going to stop their assessments for foreign candidates too, as all this dont make ANY sense.
They do it for locals as the Gov. has to provide them with some sort of job anyways.
They got piles and piles of applications from pilots to choose from, so they do NOT need to spend their money on foreign cadets.
Everything is changing, and these days you have people that are willing to pay airlines to fly for them :ugh:Damn teenagers using their parents (might be loan that parents have to repay) money not knowing whats the value of it.
Sorry but you can forget about it.

HDP
30th May 2009, 22:17
EY is going to stop their assessments for foreign candidates too, as all this dont make ANY sense.

They got piles and piles of applications from pilots to choose from, so they do NOT need to spend their money on foreign cadets.

Source please?