PDA

View Full Version : New RPT startup in QLD

The Green Goblin
29th May 2009, 08:18
Can someone tell me if someone is taking the piss with Maclink? or is this a genuine startup operation that might actually be a Phoenix out of the Macair ashes and good for all?

website is Maclink - Home (http://www.flymaclink.com)

The hostie uniform is interesting :p

GG

tmpffisch
29th May 2009, 08:37
Whois.net (http://www.whois.net/whois/flymaclink.com)

Registrant:
Ansett Mining Corporation
5802 Bob Bullock C1 Unit 328C-195
Laredo, TX 78041-8813
US

VH-XXX
29th May 2009, 08:46
It's quite an elaborate web presence if it's not legit.

Ansett Mining Corporation ____________________________________________________ (http://www.ansettminingcorporation.com/)

Ansett Mining Corporation is to become a listed Public Company on the Australian ASX.
The Company's Assets will incorporate 4 Coal Tenements in Queensland that have a combined 1 Billion Tonnes of inferred resources and with further exploration can be proven to be J.O.R.C. compliant resources.
The Company will then go to development of the resources.
This Company will go to I.P.O. in the LATE third quarter of 2009.
Visit Ansett Resources (http://www.ansettresources.com/)
Unit 2, Blackwood House, 58 Blackwood Street,Townsville 4810, Queensland, Australia
Phone 0411 XXX XXX

eeper23
29th May 2009, 08:53
haha someone is having a wind up!

That hostie uniform is amazing!

tmpffisch
29th May 2009, 09:04
The company (Ansett Mining) has an ACN, although on the ASIC website there was a notice of winding up.

crack-up
29th May 2009, 10:51
Search the asic site in depth and you will see a name change for the company, Ansett Transport Industries, to the new one, Iron Eagle Transport Industries. Only takes a guess or two to work out the rest, i.e. the head honcho!

As for my previous "locked posts", GOTCHA Tailwheel! I send out a bait to gee up some decent bites in two forums, gotem, and you too! Exposure helps when you try and drum up a topic.

Oh, and as a correction, it's HERSELF not himself.

Cheers, and go for it Mr?????????????? a few people might just get some work back now that they know where to go to seek it. First dibs the old Macair crew by the looks. YEHHHHHHHHH

PropDuster
29th May 2009, 14:56
or terry could just be away with the fairys

again!!! :ugh:

IAW
29th May 2009, 20:46
This bloke must've made 6-7 fake airline websites by now.

Fatcat23
18th Jun 2009, 03:26
Gee its a bit of a giveaway...I wonder who owns the Ansett Minerals name??!! How can you be so broke, so sought after for your debts, and so fraudulant on numerous fronts....and then have the gall to try and fake more airlines!!!! The guy doesn't have the decency to pay his debts, but here he is again! Peter Foster look out....you're just an amateur

fritzandsauce
18th Jun 2009, 03:49
Maybe there should be a competition on here? "Who can make the best fake airline website"

Stationair8
1st Jul 2009, 09:31
Poor old TB, must have two dick's because you couldn't be that silly playing with just one.

Sure he isn't Micheal Jackson as well?

Perhaps TB/Maclink-Ansett/Skyairworld could be the launch customer for the Airbus A380 Regional Jet?

Charlie Oscar
2nd Jul 2009, 01:09
Rumour has it TB is planning to introduce F27's or maybe F50's on regional routes in Q'ld.
Understand he has also made an offer for Regional Pacific in Cairns.
Anyone have an update and what is happening with the SAAB's?
Very interesting and good for jobs if true.:hmm:

The Green Goblin
2nd Jul 2009, 02:39
F27

So much for the Metro salute, she'll be the whisper on the ramp if thats the case :)

I love the F27 but don't see it working at all, maybe in another era when a beer meant the local brew and being gay was something you read in an Enid Blyton book about being happy!

Stationair8
2nd Jul 2009, 08:22
It just gets better!

Tell Terry to get a couple of DC-3's as well, maybe a Tri-Islander, a Queenair and a Dove just to get the operation up and running!

j3pipercub
2nd Jul 2009, 09:58
I'd work for him if i got to fly the trislander, I know, Im seeing someone about it...

Charlie Oscar
28th Jul 2009, 02:04
Everything seems to have gone quiet. Apparently another scam to suck people in! :E
Has TB actually bought the F50's and as I raised before whats happening at Regional Pacific? Is TB still in the running to buy them as well or is this another scam????:confused::confused::confused:

warbird007
13th Aug 2009, 11:31
fairies fly maclink will not

Charlie Oscar
17th Aug 2009, 02:29
Warbird007,

Yes, agreed fairies have more chance of getting airborne than Maclink.

You seem very certain in your post. Anything you care to elaborate on in regard to Maclink, TB or anyone else involved?

Also do you know anything about TB's supposed takeover of Regional Pacific?

Soar2384
8th Dec 2009, 07:01
Well it's been seven months since the website was started. Does anyone know anything more about maclink's existance? The website still exists. I've heard from someone that TB's in prison but no one else seems to have heard about it. A myth paerhaps? :rolleyes:

warbird007
11th Dec 2009, 03:16
Is Terry and Clive Triplett being sued for 40 mill over the macair debacle I just heard a whisper not sure if its true TB in lots of trouble again!!!!!!

Plus all his websites are down including maclink and Ansett Resources as well mmmmmmh

Watch this space I guess

Soar2384
11th Dec 2009, 08:10
Probably true. I heard that Terry was going to be sued when MacAir went under. I thought it was a myth cause nothing seemed to happen but I guess legal things tend to take a while. So has anyone else heard that he went to prison for that fraud thing or is that just a myth?

warbird007
18th Dec 2009, 07:12
yeah if he is he'll drag it out as long as he can

Charlie Oscar
24th Dec 2009, 11:04
If TB has gone to prison it is probably too good a result for the people he left in financial trouble. If not it is time for him to "put up or shut up.":E