PDA

View Full Version : Frensham

Nipper2
24th May 2009, 23:07
Please does anyone have contact details for the strip at Frensham (south of Guildford).

Thanks

Sciolistes
25th May 2009, 11:31
If you mean the one by Frensham Hotel then it is called Wishanger Farm. Ownership has changes since the last time I was there. There seems to be a few hits in Google that one may want to sift through.

Romeo Tango
24th Oct 2011, 15:51
Please could someone give me contact details for this strip. I have tried quite hard with Google without success.

All I know so far is that a company close by says that it is still active but he "knows nothing".

In hope

Bill

horatio_b
24th Oct 2011, 20:08
Some information on the Frensham strip here. There appear to be a number of aircraft based. You could try contacting one of the owners at their G-INFO address for more
details

LAAS Ports of Call : Frensham-New Farm (http://www.laasdata.com/ports-of-call/ports-of-call.php?c=685)

foxmoth
24th Oct 2011, 21:05
I do the odd bit for a group there, no contact details myself but will see if I can get some tomorrow. watch for PM.

N.b. can you tell my why you are asking? might help them release the info if I know what it is for.

Romeo Tango
26th Oct 2011, 09:46
Thank you.

I would like to collect a daughter from UCA Farnham later this week and from time to time.
Boring reason .... but I have my orders!

Bill

Mechta
26th Oct 2011, 12:34
Better take a Skyvan just in case, some of the coursework I've seen from there isn't small.:}