PDA

View Full Version : getting hired by an airline

tiggerpurrrz
23rd May 2009, 20:01
:) Hi everyone,

I have been sending in my resume to a few of the airlines that service yyz...I'm not having much luck :( I am trying to get my foot in the door but it just seems very hard..I guess the economy the way it is isn't helping, I'm just about to graduate with Travel&Tourism diploma, does anyone know or can anyone give me some advice...please...I really need a job..soon :(

Thanks
Tiggerpurrrz

tiggerpurrrz
23rd May 2009, 20:33
:) This message is for the mods:)

I hope I didn't break the rules in my first post...I was reading an earlier post about advertising and I didn't want you to think that was what I was doing...I was just looking for some advice....I just thought I would add this note to make sure. :):confused:

chiglet
23rd May 2009, 21:07
You don't say just "What" you want to do....might help

TightSlot
24th May 2009, 06:40
It doesn't break rules, but it doesn't exactly promote your own cause to a potential employer either.

Your post lacks clarity, focus, and punctuation
You've posted a question that is not relevant to this particular forum.
You've neglected to mention which area of the industry you are interested in.
You haven't mentioned any qualifications that you have beyond a diploma that you do not yet have.
You have apparently failed to do any research at all involving reading the wealth of information already available on PPRuNe, preferring instead the lazy option of starting a new thread.

I'm sorry - I'm sure that others would have given you a warmer, fuzzier reception than I: If you really are looking for a job, you will need substantially to raise your game above this level in a competitive market.