PDA

View Full Version : And you Pearl guys and girls thought 2% was stingy!!

Counter-rotation
18th May 2009, 16:36
Attention - (Pearl Aviation) Community Service Announcement!

Your previous annual, ahem, 2% :{ increment has now been cancelled UFN.

But don't worry, because - we remain committed to finalising the CA negotiations.

Regards,
Jamie Williams

:hmm:

ernie blackhander
20th May 2009, 11:11
counter-rotation your a dick! Stop flogging the company you work for, if you dont like it there, there are other options.

gas-chamber
21st May 2009, 00:05
c-r be grateful you did not get a pay CUT. Many in this and every other industry are having to share the pain as managers use the recession as justification to claw back payroll. A zero percent pay rise this year is as good as it will get.
Ozjet crew have seen the last pay they will ever see from that little disaster zone. Some would probably be delighted to trade places with you.

ernie blackhander
21st May 2009, 10:38
anal-rotation- you want to post smart ass comments, don't pm me have the balls to post them here. Just look at the last couple of previous anti pearl posts and your name pops up. move on

Dances With Dingoes
21st May 2009, 11:09
I heard a rumour that Katherine Air Charter have ordered 4 new King Airs :eek: for the new NTAMS contract.

Now that will put the CAT AMONGST THE ROSES :E

ernie blackhander
21st May 2009, 11:18
There you go mate, get a job with them and then you can whinge about their conditions. we will give you a good reference

The Green Goblin
21st May 2009, 17:17
Licence Type (eg CPL. Pilots only):
CPL CMEIR
Current a/c Type (eg B737. Pilots only):
Light Twins
Biography:
"Stuck" in GA but trying to enjoying it...
Smiling slave

Poor didums :{

Counter-rotation
22nd May 2009, 14:12
First up, everyone settle down. Or not... Whatever.

Geez Ernie, I sent you a pm simply because what I had to say was for you, not everyone in general. Was it offensive to you? There were no personal insults anyway. But you insist so here you go. Fire off personal insults in the blink of an eye, that's your right, if that's your style. It's got absolutely nothing to do with balls - WTF? I didn't post so I could get in a childish argument with you, and I'm not going to now, so say whatever you want now, a free hit mate - and that'll be the end of it. But I don't recall having to check for your approval before I write something - whether it's right, wrong, good or bad. So go for it.

Green Goblin, yeah I joined in 2003 and that was the last time I wrote anything in all that profile stuff. Took it about as seriously then as I do now. Thanks for the tip, might be time to refresh it...

Gas-Chamber, I must admit that what you've written made me pause and think. I meant the thread to be an off-hand shot at management that have been stringing out the situation, and paying 2%, LONG before any of the current financial woes could have been imagined. I know friends who have lost their jobs recently, and I am sympathethic - did not mean to appear harsh. But I note also, that Pearl are (almost always?!) advertising for crew, so....

Dances, well it is a rumour network! If they get 'em, and run a good show then more power to 'em. The patients will surely cheer.

Far out, need a fire-proof suit around here :ouch:

CR.

Sour Kraut
22nd May 2009, 23:55
Hellooo mein little fleigenpoops!

Pearlypop pilot your 2% ist going to a good cause. Ve need to keep ze Dorniers patched up and Big Willy happy. They are both high maintenance.......:E