PDA

View Full Version : need info about aerodynamics in Malaga

adam75
18th May 2009, 14:18
hi I m sorry but my spanish is very bed.. I m considering to go to AERODYNAMCIS in malaga for my MULTI/ IR I have read different posts in this site, but they are all very old 2006.. I really need to know how the school is running now. and in general if the things work as they are supposed to..
please if anybody of y can give some info or BETTETR if has been there recentrly let me know..
thank y in advance

A/D

LH2
18th May 2009, 17:32
Seeing as you're going to spend over ten grand on it, you could do worse than hop on a flight to Malaga and go see for yourself. Reading websites is not going to get you anywhere.

btw, it was still fine last time I was there, which would have been about nine months ago.

adam75
19th May 2009, 15:28
yes y re right. but the point is that right now I m in USA and I have to decide what to do. and of course I can t get a ticket from here to malaga only for having a look. so I m looking for someone who is there right now. or at least who has been there recently.
thank y

LH2
19th May 2009, 17:33
Oops sorry, I was misled by the location on your profile.

Try posting in the Professional Pilot Training section, you are likely to get more of a response there. The caveat from my previous post still stands though.

greenno
20th May 2009, 07:58
Last news about Aerodynamics is economical problem, but still open and working. Try in Jerez FTE Flight Training Europe, is expensive but a very good fly school.

172driver
24th May 2009, 14:14
Can confirm Aerodynamics is open and running.