PDA

View Full Version : What about RAM

dred
16th May 2009, 09:07
Hello everybody.This is my first visit here.I have just received the brief from Royal Air Maroc :), and there is the common question: Does anybody have any info about RAM, life in Marocco and etc.They propouse 1 year contract and that's why I need to know as much as possible.(to mmake a right decision:confused:)
Thanks beforehand

Malagant
16th May 2009, 09:22
What acft do they operate..?

robert3791
16th May 2009, 10:02
just to make it short ,Ram is extremely nice to fly for ,Morocco is just almost perfect .Ram flies from the smallest B737 up to 744 ;don't hesitate .

emirmorocan
16th May 2009, 10:32
Dred,

this is my 4th year here in Morocco.
Nice weather,country,people...You can choose the beaches from Mediterranean or Atlantic.

dred
19th May 2009, 17:47
Thank's Emirmorocan,but any more info:O.I'm FO B737 and I'd like to know is it possible to upgrade,what is the spending in Casablanca like etc. I would appreciate for any info regarding RAM(interview questions,sim check and so on)

concordino
21st May 2009, 15:55
Dred,

I assume you are part of Eagle Jet's pay to fly scheme ?

RAM doesn't recruit foreign pilots directly, this holds true for "Atlas Blue" their low-cost/charter arm.

As for command prospects, This is almost impossible within the Moroccan system and especialy with RAM.

Life in Morocco is great and is what you make of it, mind you life is getting pretty expensive overall, more so if you are an expat.

:)