PDA

View Full Version : 319/320/321 LDG / T/O Inhibit

PGA
15th May 2009, 12:16
Hi,

Was just wondering if anybody can tell me where I can find a list of what, and what is not supressed by the auto inhibit.

I know for instance that the communication from cabin to flightdeck is inhibited below 800ft on landing, however I cannot find this anywhere in the FCOM.

Just wondering what other gotcha's there are....

TyroPicard
15th May 2009, 13:21
I am not aware of an "official" list - you have to look at each caution/warning in turn in FCOM to see when it is inhibited.

I know for instance that the communication from cabin to flightdeck is inhibited below 800ft on landing

Not true - the Cabin to Flightdeck "Buzzer" is inhibited during T/O and LAND flight phases, everything else works. FCOM 1.23.20
And I don't consider them to be "gotchas" - merely sensible inhibitions.

tamagoci
15th May 2009, 14:50
Hi Gentlemen

I don't think Airbus they have ever publish on the standard FCOM this List....
I found i my Magic Bag a copy of that List give to me 12 y ago from my First Tamagoci Instructor...
Is copy from the QRH of Swiss Iternational Air Lines
If You want I can send you that via personal e-mail...(1.000.000 Usd) :):):)

NON-INHIBITED WARNINGS BETWEEN 80 kts AND 1500 ft RH:
Apu fire
Eng fire
Eng fail
Eng dual failure
Eng oil lo pressure
FM/GPS pos disagree
L+R elev fault
Config (Is nice to see the list for Config at fcom 1.31.15 p.5),
Fwc 1+2 fault
Sidestick fault
A/P off
WARNINGS INHIBITED ABOVE 80 kts UNTIL LIFT OFF:
A/thr off
AC ess bus fault
AC ess bus shed
AC bus 1(2) fault
DC bus 1(2) (1+2) fault
DC ess bus bus fault
DC ess bus shed
Emer config
Ess buses on bat
DC emer config
Shock absorber fault
Gear not uplocked
Gear uplock fault
Breakes hot
ADR 1(2) (1+2) (1+3) (2+3) fault
IR 1+2 fault
HDG (Alt) (Att) (baro ref) discrepancy
Stall warning
Overspeed
N1 (N2) (Egt) overlimit
ALL OTHER WARNINGS ARE INHIBITED ABOVE 80 kts UNTIL 1500 ft RH

Ciao :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

pensador
15th May 2009, 15:18
Hi, tamagoci! if you really have that sort of info, I would very appreciate. That is my E-mail- [email protected]

tamagoci
15th May 2009, 15:32
Hi off course is true!!!
Done...just send to your e-mail...

DASVIDANYA!!!

toby320
15th May 2009, 15:47
TAMAGOCI, DO YOU ACCEPT CREDIT CARD???;), PLEASE COULD YOU BE KIND AND SEND ME THAT INFO I REALLY APPRECIATE IT

[email protected]

MANY TKS
toby.

tamagoci
15th May 2009, 16:46
No problem!!!

It is free of charge...

Ciao

tamagoci
15th May 2009, 16:49
I was unable to send you the e-mail...send me your e-mail address via private msg...if you want!!!

Ciao

IFixPlanes
15th May 2009, 17:58
...Was just wondering if anybody can tell me where I can find a list of what, and what is not supressed by the auto inhibit. ...
If you have a buddy in the maintenance try to get a copy of this:

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/740/esldg.th.jpg (http://img5.imageshack.us/my.php?image=esldg.jpg)

There are several versions of the ESLD. Whitch one you need depends on the standard of the installed FWC.
Filesize from 15 to 20 MB.

Alteburger
15th May 2009, 22:46
Havn't got my FCOM with me but am sure that the ECAM caution ENG REV UNLOCKED is also uninhibited, and is a suggested reason to stop prior to reaching V1, by Airbus in the FCTM. I believe the reasoning behind this reading the FCOM, is that depending on the fault, there is potential for idle thrust to be commanded by the FADEC.

Jet_A_Knight
16th May 2009, 07:07
Tamagoci - please check your PM!

How many shekels is 1mill US??:8

TyroPicard
16th May 2009, 07:31
Alteburger is correct..
Havn't got my FCOM with me but am sure that the ECAM caution ENG REV UNLOCKED is also uninhibited, and is a suggested reason to stop prior to reaching V1Unofficial lists have a nasty habit of being incorrect, incomplete or out of date.
tamagochi thinks that FM/GPS pos disagree is not inhibited on take-off. This is completely wrong! It is inhibited in flight phases 3 and 4, from "1st ENG T/O PWR" until lift-off. Do not rely on his information!!!!

The best way of approaching this subject is to work through your airline's FCOM yourself (different FWC standards do exist), and think about the reasons for the various inhibitions (or lack of). Sounds a huge task but if you carefully analyse three chapters every day it will only take one week, and you will have improved your own knowledge instead of relying on someone else's cheat sheet.

You can't possibly remember them all - which is the fundamental reason for the inhibitions. You do need to work out some principles - for example, any ECAM warning/caution between 80 kts. and V1 is cause to reject the take-off. You see, you don't need a list!

tamagoci
16th May 2009, 08:50
Dear Mr. PERFECT

You are a Genius :ok::ok::ok:showing that a List 12 years old is Not updated....
That was something interesting....

I never said that I was printing my new personal FCOMs

Is not correct to say that is unofficial List....It was in the QRH of Swiss Int.

Airlines (May be you don't know but if you pay more Airbus give you more)

For exaples I'm quite sure that you Genius in your Magic FCOMs you don't have a tables that with weight and Pressure altitude gives you the Climb gradient eng out...Unless you are working for Emirates or Airlines like that!!!!!

Anyway Nice to Meet You!!!!

tamagoci
16th May 2009, 09:51
Hi GENIUS

Anyway as you friendly suggested I spend all night reading all the FCOMs...(big headache)...just kidding now we have a PC.:confused::confused::confused:

And I found at 1.22.60 p.2 for FM/GPS pos disagree you sad that I'm totally wrong don't follow cheat sheet bla bla bla....Was not totally wrong the only difference is that Airbus Introduced (In 12 years) also the Inhibition on phase 4 wich is from 80 kts to lift off but the rest is the same....

And may be those Swiss Pilot they where flying for few yars with the wrong info.....:ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh:

Relax my friend !!!!!

I'm going to Correct the Famous List!!!!!!

:p:p:p:p:p:p

Gary Lager
16th May 2009, 12:59
I think you really need to calm down, tamagoci...your reaction to being corrected has been over-the-top, sarcastic and quite childish. I am sure you do not behave like that on the flight deck when someone points out a minor error, why do so here?

TPs points about the wisdom (or otherwise) of following non-official documents (i.e. any not current and updated/amended at your airline) are still valid.

If we embark on a course of action with only something sent to us in an e-mail or found on the internet to justify us to our chief pilot should things turn out badly, we're in a potential world of trouble. The example you provided with giving information that was possibly 12 years out of date and not valid for all airlines should be a warning to everyone.

tamagoci
16th May 2009, 16:47
I totally agree on what you are telling me in a really polite way....sometimes is so easy to do civil discussion.....

I believed that the function of the forum is to do discussion...My intention (I say again) was to review with all of you a really old List....Everyone of us can open the Books I discover something interesting.....

I believed that what we wright on the tread is NOT a dogma...or a NEW public OFFICIAL FCOMs but something on what we can all of us discuss...

I think my reaction was proportionated to his sentence Do not rely on his information!!!!

Ciao

Gary Lager
16th May 2009, 17:39
I would only amend that to say: "Do not rely on any information other than that in the FCOM/OPS Manual/FCTM etc !!!!!

...the key word being 'rely'. I didn't think it was meant to be personal.

IFixPlanes
17th May 2009, 07:24
Some notes to the post #3

FOR INFORMATION ONLY

NON-INHIBITED WARNINGS BETWEEN 80 kts AND 1500 ft RH:
add:
ENG 1(2) SHUT DOWN
ENG 1(2) REV PRESSURIZED (INHIBITION depends on FWC-Standard and Engine Config)
correction:
FM/GPS POS DISAGREE (INHIBITED BETWEEN 1st ENG T.O PWR UNTIL LIFT OFF)

WARNINGS INHIBITED ABOVE 80 kts UNTIL LIFT OFF:
add:
ENG 1(2) REV PRESSURIZED (INHIBITION depends on FWC-Standard and Engine Config)
correction:
ESS BUSES ON BAT (INHIBITED BETWEEN ELEC PWR ON UNTIL LIFT OFF)
SHOCK ABSORBER FAULT (INHIBITED BETWEEN 1st ENG T.O PWR UNTIL LIFT OFF)
GEAR NOT UPLOCKED (INHIBITED BETWEEN 1st ENG T.O PWR UNTIL LIFT OFF)
ALTI (ATT) (BARO REF) DISCREPANCY (INHIBITED BETWEEN 1st ENG T.O PWR UNTIL LIFT OFF)
STALL WARNING (INHIBITED BETWEEN ELEC PWR ON UNTIL LIFT OFF)
OVER SPEED (INHIBITED BETWEEN 1st ENG STARTED UNTIL LIFT OFF)

--------------------------------
Edit = Typo

TyroPicard
17th May 2009, 21:07
Amazing the response you get by using red ink!

tamagoci...
You are a Genius http://static.pprune.org/images/smilies/thumbs.gifhttp://static.pprune.org/images/smilies/thumbs.gifhttp://static.pprune.org/images/smilies/thumbs.gifshowing that a List 12 years old is Not updated....Is not correct to say that is unofficial List....It was in the QRH of Swiss Int. AirlinesSwiss was founded on 1st April 2002, seven years ago.

My first two posts were for PGA's benefit. If the second post upset you, you need a thicker skin, it was not a personel attack unlike your sarcastic replies. I think you should throw that list away and be more careful about getting your facts correct.

tamagoci
18th May 2009, 06:01
I try again!!!

1st:
On the FCOMs and QRH of Swissair (born more than 7 y ago) and NOT SWISS was named as Swiss International Airlines....

2nd:
I don't know how to explain to you, that Fu...(Funny):):) List for me (and I hope for all of you guys) it was something like NICE TO KNOW ...showing that long time ago someone was already using it ......

And I'm sure that all the PROFESSIONAL Pilots they will not use something old like that as actual guidance!!!

AGAIN and AGAIN On the way suggested to approach the FCOMs I'm totally agree with you on what you are telling me....especially in a more polite way!!!!

I'm not agree when you say to try to remember all this thinks....(Only the memory Items are already enough)

I will never throw old thinks......(Because are good memory to me)Is nice to see what was and what is today!!! Because I'm not a ROBOT...I'm able to understand and """think """as human been and as a Pilot....

I hope they think in the same way OLD and NEW generation!!!

Thank you and Best Regards

Wingswinger
18th May 2009, 07:03
If I may be permitted: I don't think an ECAM inhibit list is something a line pilot should be concerned about. It has been decided by test pilots and engineers in the cool of an office and it is sensible. The "big picture" is much more important - terrain, weather, position (cross-checked), fuel state and endurance, performance - that sort of thing.