PDA

View Full Version : proflite australia

kapote23
13th May 2009, 02:02
i dont think proflite is a good flying club .mate they are under new management now but apparently there been a lot of indian students not getting quality training they have only 6 aircraft and one multi .so be careful .many indian students been ripped off from thousand s of dollars from this flying club .:cool: i would be really careful if i was you

Atlas Shrugged
13th May 2009, 03:48
.................................BOING!

AussieNick
13th May 2009, 03:56
ookkkkaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy ttttttheeennnnnnnnnnn

coke drinker
13th May 2009, 03:57
Where do I start...apart from using the term flying club when they are quite clearly not, what is your point? You will only get ripped off from these places if you allow yourself to be. If you're the customer you have the right to ask questions. Don't be told otherwise.

Anyway...the people running it now are good people and I highly doubt there is any dodginess in their operation.

das Uber Soldat
13th May 2009, 08:23
and thread locked in 3.. 2.. 1..

thanks for playing.

Worrals in the wilds
13th May 2009, 08:36
http://static.pprune.org/images/smilies/cool.gif i would be really careful if i was you

Likewise. May I suggest a web search on the word 'defamation'? :E

Maybe followed by a little reading about the principle of Caveat Emptor.

Das uber soldat, may be dinner time at Chez Mod;)

GADRIVR
13th May 2009, 09:28
"apparently there been a lot of indian students not getting quality training"

Well I quess you can lead a horse to water........but no amount of teaching, instructing, showing, telling, persuading,pleading, threatening, screaming,charging,begging,convincing et al............can get the dum, stupid ,lazy, ignorant, brainless,lying,deceitful etc etc etc...HORSE...to drink:ugh:
Das Uber Soldat.....see....I didn't even mention the instructors!!!! (who are a top bunch of people):ok:

OK mods....you can close this now!!!

PyroTek
13th May 2009, 10:34
Clearly this student couldn't get his flame-shield endorsement:ugh:

:}Pyro

j3pipercub
13th May 2009, 12:11
Aaaaaand that's why you will always be driving cabs...

Downburst
15th May 2009, 03:59
Hey, kapote 23, can you tell me about the changes in ownershiop? Who are the owners now? Is that Lidia woman still there or the fellow called Nasser (I think)?

slipn
2nd Jul 2009, 06:31
GBennie is part owner, Nasser is part owner, and Lidia is Mrs GBennie...

Nasser is "Captain" Nasser to you.

Now where is the recent proflite thread you started Downburst?? :E

ol-mate
2nd Jul 2009, 07:32
clearly this bloke clicked start new thread instead of reply

tail wheel
2nd Jul 2009, 09:13
Oh, God. Not another "Lets bag a flying school/flying club thread"!!!

:mad: :mad:

kapote23. Don't want to offend you - but please go find another forum that cares!! I don't think you are yet ready for the real world of adults! :ugh: :ugh: :ugh:

proflite. Our apologies for any offense but we can't restrict children accessing their parent's computers after school hours.

WARNING:

Forum Mods are tired of this type of thread and the absurd "what is the best flying school" threads! :=

Future threads will be deleted and the thread originator's rights may be restricted.

You have been warned! := := :=

Tail Wheel

IBobi
21st Apr 2015, 20:42
Tech team test reply.