PDA

View Full Version : Odiham Chinook help

super6001
7th May 2009, 20:45
Hello all

Please would someone be able to assist with this? We are due to have a Chinook land at our village fayre this Sunday, I wonder would there be anyone here that would know what time it is due to arrive and depart please as I would like to get some photographs of it landing/taking off.

The fayre is in Burghfield, Berks and I understand it to be landing sometime in the morning 10th May and departing that afternoon.

Its going to be landing on quite a small green so I want to get there beforehand in case the road next to it gets closed!

Thankyou very much, Sarah

ProfessionalStudent
7th May 2009, 21:03
Sarah,

You have Personal Message

NutLoose
7th May 2009, 21:12
Sarah, I hope you have a good show :)

thedonnmeister
8th May 2009, 07:09
I your Fayre doesnt mind being covered from head to toe, teeth to nail in dust..............

We had one land on Saturday, it was amazing. You'll love it !!!

super6001
8th May 2009, 10:09
Thank you all for your replies - Professional Student thanks so much for your message. Unfortunately waiting for a call back as not there so far.

Certainly am looking forward to seeing the Chinook, I just hope I'm there before it is to get some pictures!

Thanks, Sarah

coley chaos
8th May 2009, 10:16
Better get the little dear old ladies to tie down their hats well, and wear goggles and ear defenders too, cover their strawberry jam, and tie down the tombolla to a sturdy tree.

good luck and post the pics here if your able?

Coley

super6001
8th May 2009, 11:19
I've now found out the time and the proper place, yes I will post some pictures if I manage to sort out access in time! Thanks all, Sarah