PDA

View Full Version : fsc training in holland!!

corppilot74
7th May 2009, 14:29
Anyone has any information on this guys www.fsctraining.com (http://www.fsctraining.com) in shiphol.

They are a TRTO, but I couldn't find any info on pprune regarding them.

Any kinds of feedback would be nice!!

Thanks

alternateprocedure
11th May 2009, 07:59
Hi there,

FSC is where easyJet do their Boeing recurent training. This means eJ trainers are used, not FSC staff, but the facilities are nice and FSC staff I have seen all seem nice and friendly.

If training under their TRTO I suspect you will get current airline trainers who are contracting from their day jobs for them (this seems to be the norm at such places) so you would benefit from these guys' airline background and experience.

Of course I know nothing about their financial arrangements or business behaviour towards self sponsored trainees (is that what you're doing?), but those I have seen in there seem happy enough.

They have arrangements with Dorint Sofitel for accommodation with transport to and from the sim. Inside the hotel on mezzanine floor is a "crew lounge" with pcs, free coffee etc. If you have the wherewithall why not visit Schipol and pop up there to track down some current students and talk to them? There are usually some lurking there...(theres a free bus from the terminal)

Hope this helps