PDA

View Full Version : Regional Aviation / Hevilift Questions

Double Wasp
7th May 2009, 05:47
Hi all,
A mate of mine asked me to do a little research about this operation and he is not on this forum so I thought I would ask for him. I have already performed a search and I haven't found anything current / directly related to what I want to know. I am interested in the fixed wing side of things so here it goes...
How are they to work for?....meaning how does mangement treat their people? How is the pay? Do they pay on time?
Regarding operations: Where in PNG and the Solomons are they based and which types are based where? Are these rotational positions or permanent? If rotational what is the time in and out? What is the maintenance like? I know what types they fly but how many of each aircraft type do they have?
Any help would be great.
Cheers
DW

Night Beetle
7th May 2009, 08:28
Your mate could try here

www.regionalaviation.com (http://www.regionalaviation.com)

Double Wasp
7th May 2009, 09:52
Thanks Night Beetle,
I have already looked on the website and could not find the answers to the questions that I asked. I might not be looking in the right spot however. Could you tell me where in the fleet pages it states how many of each type is operated? Where on the website would I find the rotation schedules for crews? If I missed it I would appreciate being pointed in the right direction.
Cheers
DW