PDA

View Full Version : ATPL subjects

Mgggpilot
6th May 2009, 23:52
Talking of South Africa; If you have passed all Cpl subjects and wish to do Atpl subjects are you gonna do them all. I heard you dont do Airlaw for example. Also I heard by september this year if you have cpl subjects passed and you havent done a single atpl subject you will have to do all Atpl subjects if you want to. Please help.

308GT4
7th May 2009, 06:03
Please, before you start learning how to fly any form of aircraft in a professional capacity, go learn how to speak and write normal English! :ugh:

Mgggpilot
7th May 2009, 09:05
The first thing I did after reading your reply was to look for your age. At 40 your level of understanding should be that of a normal teenager. If you realy are gentleman, I expect at least a word or two on the topic under question after your baseless comments. You are such a hypocrite. Let others answer my question.

flyguy80
7th May 2009, 13:41
can anymore explain the principles of swept wing design in plain english, tryin to get my head around it in a simple way first

Csanad007
7th May 2009, 13:47
Wikipedia is pretty straightforward and plain:
Swept wing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swept_wing)

hope it helps

308GT4
8th May 2009, 06:22
Yes, it's normal in this part of the world to become personal when you don't like what you hear or read, instead of improving- too difficult huh?
I assume you don't want to fly in your country because.......?
I further assume that you desire to fly in the following African countries as much as you want a position in South Africa:
Namibia/Botswana/Zimbabwe/Angola/Zambia/DRC/Congo/Gabon/Guinea/ Uganda/Kenya/Somalia/Ethiopia/Sudan/CAR...... Yes, certainly you do. I have to wonder why.:confused:

Mgggpilot
8th May 2009, 07:34
Thanx Gautengflyboy for your valuable contribution. I appreciate considerate people like you! Cheers

Demented
8th May 2009, 08:41
308.........mggg must have had too much Tassies under the belt when he wrote the first post:ok:......

308GT4
8th May 2009, 18:13
Yes, OK Demented. I don't have a problem with incorrect words or grammer or punctuation, but when I read gangster style rubbish like 'gonna', I feel like the good image of pilots worldwide is waning. They have -lost it!:hmm:
It's just a job?

Demented
8th May 2009, 19:26
No explaination required :ugh: