PDA

View Full Version : 2 or 3 way share agreement

rotorspin
5th May 2009, 13:49
Hey all

Being cheeky here and trying to save some legal fee's!

Does anybody have a 2 or 3 way aircraft share agreement that they use and have been happy with?

I know, I know you can't cut corners etc, but if I had a document to use as a basis that I can "tweak" it will save me funding the solicitors new DB9

Any help very very much obliged!!:ok:

ReverseFlight
5th May 2009, 16:43
There's no such thing as a standard agreement, but I have good news for you.

I once worked alongside a certain flight organisation regarding a similar agreement. It's a bit risky not getting legal advice at all, but you can cut down a lot of the unnecessary legal fees by drafting the initial version of your own agreement in your own words, like telling a story. Make sure you conclude all your negotiations with your fellow shareholders internally first. Then include in your draft everything you want to see happen, the things you don't want to see happen, and how things should be dealt with if things go pear-shaped. That way your lawyers would not be able to take you for a ride and use that excuse to overcharge you. Tell them you do not want an agreement more than one page longer than your version. Also, make your lawyers agree to a fixed fee before you start. They'll hate you for this but if they want your business, they'll have to play ball.

JTobias
5th May 2009, 20:50
Something you're not telling me?

I'll draw something up for you whilst I'm abroad if you like. I'm away tomorrow until Sunday. I can base it on the verbal agreement we had in place when I was in my group share. Let me know.

Joel :ok:

rotorspin
5th May 2009, 20:54
Hey JT

No panic - its not for my machine! Its another 206B3 - doing somebody a favour!

Don't worry about drawing one up, I am going with RF's advice...cheers RF

IoM sounds good - be in touch in a less public way!

:ok:

JTobias
5th May 2009, 21:35
JP,

Phewwwwwwwww.
I'm away till sunday but fully contactable via the usual methods. :ok:

Joel

PS Still want the covers? Dug them out for you.