PDA

View Full Version : Total India CPL holders ?

rsathish
4th May 2009, 18:40
Hello friends i'm just confused can any one tell me how many fresh CPL holders are awaiting for their first job? and how many are waiting for the conversion?. how many vacancies are expected for these freshers to get job?

Experts can help here... It will be more good to see what statistics say about Indian aviation ...

divinesoul
5th May 2009, 01:29
u will have better luck using RTI act (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_to_Information_Act) ask DGCA lol.

Jokes apart the answers to ur questions will be mere speculation.just wait and see.

Challenger05
6th May 2009, 06:15
Well no one can be sure about the exact number but my guess would be you could take 1300 (as in the number of people who applied for the Air India ad out in Feb) to be a ballpark figure... Since its been a couple of months I guess you can add another 200 who must have converted their licenses by now....

And as it is does it really matter my friend as to how many are out there?? Like my insturctor always told me it doesnt matter how many people apply for the job, if there are 20 vacancies it doesnt matter whether 200 apply or 2000 apply, your job my boy; is to darn well make sure you are in the top 20! :ok:

Cheers...

I live by a code and the code is simple... Dont hit something unless you have planned to hit it!!!

rsathish
11th May 2009, 07:23
Thanx man .. that's nice code actually.