PDA

View Full Version : Find a job with training JAA in USA ?

FLT86
2nd May 2009, 17:09
Hello,

I am wondering if some of yours guys did the training in JAA in USA (with CAA UK licence in FTO like Naples Air Center, Orlando, Skymates, Ormond Beach Training and so on, I mean, on American schools approved to do JAA training) and found a job in Europe in an airline ?

Thank you !

B2N2
4th May 2009, 23:52
Hundreds of them did over the last couple of years.
OFT/EFT/OBA/NAC you name it.
I think you would need to specify your questions a little more, otherwise the simple answer is YES.

FLT86
5th May 2009, 07:30
Hi !

I changed ! Thank you !

Have a good day !

ford cortina
5th May 2009, 09:04
Yes, PPL in Naples organised by Multiflight, CPL and MEP in Fort Pierce, with Ian the Pollinator, at EFT. IR back in blighty and now flying 737 for a small North African airline.:ok:
Best mate, PPL in Florida, CPL and ME at EFT, IR in blighty, works on the 757 for a well known loco in Man:ok:

FLT86
7th May 2009, 22:35
Thank you !

Then, it works !

I heard that if you fly in USA, in Europe they don't appreciate it because you fly with bigger airspace than European one and when you come to UK to do your CPL but especially IR, you need more than 15 hours to do it.
- Is it true or it depends on every one like if you would do your training in European country ?

Do you advise to train in USA + UK for CPL-IR JAA ?
I think, you pay less and you get more experience, double licence FAA + JAA.
- By the way, during an interview in Europe, FAA licence helps you to be hired ?

Thanks !