PDA

View Full Version : Air Mauritius

2J&D
27th Apr 2009, 13:03
Afternoon All

Hope this is the correct place to post this, but I am flying with MK on Sunday, and wondered if anyone knew whether it is likely to be the 340E or the standard 340...

Does anyone know if when onboard there is any difference between the 2? never flown them, and was wondering.

many thanks!

Dazbo5
27th Apr 2009, 14:30
Are you flying from Hearthrow or via Paris? Heathrow use the 340E's and Paris the normal 340. I went via Paris with them the other years and found them to be excellent. They've had new interiors fitted since I went with them, but they are a great carrier. You'll find my trip report here:

Manchester-Mauritius Via Paris, Sept 2007 (v.long) — Trip Reports Forum | Airliners.net (http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forums/trip_reports/read.main/116503)

Enjoy Mauritius, it's a fabulous island

Darren

2J&D
27th Apr 2009, 14:39
Thanks Darren!

Going from LHR...Just wasn't sure if the none E/E were different internally.

Its a work trip, seeing 10+ hotels over 5 days,. so will be busy but still looking forward to it!

Thanks again for the info.

Cheers
Joseph

Siforest65
28th Apr 2009, 12:12
I flew with MK last October on the LHR route and it was an A340E.

The IFE was on demand and the choice not too bad. We were in economy, which was standard Long Haul (a little bit cramped tbh). A few of our party flew business and raved about how good it was.