PDA

View Full Version : Dgca Medicals

Hakeem
23rd Apr 2009, 18:39
Hello folks,
I've done with my DGCA class 2 medicals with a doctor here in chennai, on 28th jan of this year. I've got a temp. Report from him.
But still i didn't get my file no and Class 2 report from DGCA formally. When i tried to speak about this with that doctor, He directed me to DGCA website. But i couldn't find any info like this on website.
When i call them (DGCA) through phone they are not responding properly.
So can any one please guide me in this situation.
Thanks.

cockpitviper
23rd Apr 2009, 22:03
I got my file number nearlly after 4 months........They would have assigned you a file number by this time, but lazy DGCA employees won't sent you the letter very quickly......Who's there to question them?:=

And my class 1 result...I got after 6 months......Great job DGCA:D

I think you would be able to get the file number directly from DGCA office...if you could possibly send someone (or you), if situated in Delhi....try it:ugh:

Hakeem
24th Apr 2009, 10:19
Thanks for your reply mate........
Let me check with them........

Hakeem
28th Apr 2009, 06:28
Hello folk........
Thanks a lot for your valuable information........
I've got the certificate as per your instruction.......
Many thanks.......

And again,

I've got a problem in my certificate,:{
My Date Of Birth is wrongly filed in that, When i call them ( DGCA ) back to check out the procedure for changing it. Again the same irresponsible reply.........
What do i can do in this situation???????
Please help me out folks....
Thanks.....
Cheers......
Safe Landings........

matthewgamm
4th May 2009, 07:38
Guys, can the initial DGCA Class I medical be taken at private hospitals such as Apollo in Delhi, Nanavati in Mumbai, etc.?

optimus.Prime
4th May 2009, 12:46
Affirmative....:ok:

Hakeem
3rd Jun 2009, 16:10
Hello folks,

Actually I've fixed my Class 1 DGCA medical with Apollo on jun 4th and because of some family issues I'm unable to attend that and I've sent E mail to them for canceling my appointment. Is that will create a problem while I'm fixing appointment again. Please clear my doubts thanks........

Cheers........

matthewgamm
4th Jun 2009, 04:48
Could someone detail the procedure for getting a DGCA Class I medical appointment with one of the private hospitals? How long do the tests take? What does the process entail thereon? Are the results given to us or sent directly to the DGCA?

Does the medical from my country need to be Class I?

WIKI44
4th Jun 2009, 05:09
for all rules/procedures regarding medicals go to the dgca website Directorate General of Civil Aviation (http://www.dgca.gov.in)
look under the medical tab in the top right corner of your screen.
You will find the contact details of all the private/air force medical establishments. Give them a call and arrange for a medical. It is just that easy!

good luck.

matthewgamm
4th Jun 2009, 08:36
I am told that it is not required to do the Class II medicals, prior to making an appointment for Class I. However, does the medical certificate that I hold (FAA) need to be a Class I, for making an appointment?