PDA

View Full Version : Recruitments in the near future ?

shanx
18th Apr 2009, 06:50
Hi all,

Does anyone know if any of the airlines in India ie Indigo, Spicejet, Go-air, jet lite etc will be recruiting fresh CPL holders anytime soon ?

Is there anyone in this forum here who is working with Paramount Airways, Chennai ?
Are they recruiting ? Saw their ad on their website but havent really heard of anyone getting a call for any interview/test.

Hakeem
18th Apr 2009, 07:53
They are recruiting fresh CPL holders but the candidate has to bare the amount for Type Rating (Embraer 170/172) approx. 25 lacks INR.....
Then you will be placed as a Junior First officer with the basic salary of 60k / month INR.........
This what the current situation i think if i heard is true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:
Cheers......
Safe Landings........

divdby0
18th Apr 2009, 17:53
I did the interview with Paramount. They wanted 25 lakhs type rating money on top of 25 lakhs Post dated cheque. Salary offered to FO is 1 lakh gross. And this is after me having an ATPL. The thing is initially they were willing to take me without the 25 lakh type rating money but backtracked when I was just going to give my resignation to my current employer. So a caveat for all you guys, unless you get it on paper from Paramount, dont trust them.

ninja_turtle
19th Apr 2009, 00:07
25 Lakhs for TR plus 25 Lakhs PDC at 1 Lakh gross

Id say is not worth it , not financially plus the fact that they can make you sit for months to get the TR done .. Not a very popular TR too , If you plan to stay in India ..

This is just big time exploitation because of the sheer desperation of the situation for some guys ..

My feeling is that after seeing the fact that you paid that kind of money , chances are that they will not treat you well too ..

Hakeem
19th Apr 2009, 18:14
Yep this what the situation is:{:{:{:{
What happen then regarding your offer????????

Navin A PETER
24th Apr 2009, 04:23
:mad: stay away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flapsto40
25th Apr 2009, 21:11
@Navin

You sound like you've had an unpleasant experience with paramount.
Can you please elaborate on this program and why we should stay away from it ??