PDA

View Full Version : Thomas Cook Interview

Happy Jet Pilot
17th Apr 2009, 19:32
Hey,

I've been called for an interview with Thomas Cook. Does anyone have an ideas of what to expect or what the assesment process involves??

Thanks

SMOOTHFLIER
17th Apr 2009, 23:07
Permanent or temporary and for which type?

Happy Jet Pilot
18th Apr 2009, 07:45
permanent...not sure wich type..havent been told that.

Superpilot
18th Apr 2009, 07:55
Hi Happy Jet Pilot. There's some old threads on what to expect at the TCX interview, just search and you'll find them.

Can I ask what your experience level is please?

Thanks

Happy Jet Pilot
18th Apr 2009, 08:20
My background is as a flying instructor and then flying in corporate on mid size biz jets.

CABUS
18th Apr 2009, 10:16
Happy
Congrats on the interview, I thought TCX were fully crewed but its always great to hear of new guys starting. With regards to the contract it will be a temp prob till the end of Oct to later be extended (TCX offer a maximum of 6 temp contracts before perm) and I would imagine it would be on the Bus as the 75's are soon to be replaced but I could be mistaken.

Congrats again

CABUS

Mintflavour
20th Mar 2010, 17:00
Hi,
I have a interview and sim assessment for TCX within the next month.
Anybody recently been through the system and willing to give a heads up on what to expect would be appreciated.
I have done a search and all that but just looking for a confirmation what this round consists of. Feel free to PM me.

Info for others.
Summer contract only with no promise of return the following summer but possible depending on fleet changes.

757 Type rated.

Many thanks

mint