PDA

View Full Version : Korean Air Recruiting Captains & First Officers In SIN (25-27 Apr)

Potatoe
17th Apr 2009, 04:03
Dear Captains & First officers,

Korean Air is recruiting from 25 - 27 April at Crowne Plaza Hotel at the Singapore Changi International Airport.

Interview to be conducted by International Aviation Consultant.

Please refer to the advert for info. (Posted in the Straits Times 17 May 09 Page A19)

Korean Airline on Flickr - Photo Sharing! (http://www.flickr.com/photos/26393382@N04/3449455464/)

Kato747
17th Apr 2009, 05:10
Are they accepting non-TR guys, with heavy time? i.e. B742

kk pilot
17th Apr 2009, 11:58
Could be wrong but I think that IAC is recruiting pilots to be in their data base for future vacancies where ever the need. This is not a "KAL interview", rather a look by this company to see if they can get you to join their agency and "maybe" get an interview with KAL. You could easily substitute the name Rishworth or CCL for IAC - they all do the same thing.

Do-27
17th Apr 2009, 16:27
Mr.Potatoe,

Thanks for the info!:ok:, can u please tell us how can we go for the screenings, who do we ve to call, or what is the process to be able to go?¿;);

I ve been(F/O) refused three times from KAL!!:\.... i ve TT+8300// A320/321 6800//....so....:ugh:always trought the same broker....and a friend of mine the same experience three times also with a diferent broker....

And now they say...URGENT??!!!??:=....well.please.explain .this .to .me.

Again! thanks a lot for the info:ok:!!

Nice landings!

4PW's
17th Apr 2009, 18:49
Firstly, you don't have to yell.

Would you mind editing your post?

Secondly, this is as the previous poster announced: it's a trawling operation.

Do a search on IAC, who by the way do not appear to be the Australian IAC recruiters, an unreliable bunch (from those who KNOW).

Not only that, this IAC aligns itself with Google Treasure, which is an out and out con-job.

Be very, very wary of the entire process.

Do-27
18th Apr 2009, 00:04
4pw´s....sorry. with 221 post u r the boss here!(not yelling any more....);)

Really, no joking now; Thank you very much indeed for the info!.:ok:

Take care!, nice landings!:)

zekeigo
18th Apr 2009, 03:05
KK and 4PW, you’re both absolutely right.
When Qatar came to SIN the whole process was a lot different, they required a previous booking to organize the pre-screening with real panel of pilots and HR people coming from Doha.
I believe IAC, if it’s the real one, will get hold of your CV and go to Seoul fight with CCL, Rishworth and all others for your contract.
I don’t think a panel from KAL will be at this meeting in SIN, fairly aggressive strategy from IAC indeed.
Zeke

AirOcean
20th Apr 2009, 03:05
Appears to be world airline services of Miami on a trawl???? Welcome to World Airline Services (http://www.world-airline-services.com) in small print on the advert. NOT KAL, so use one of the "reputable" and established agencies if interested to apply would be my suggestion.

Pin Head
29th Apr 2009, 05:59
did anyone go?

xdc9er
30th Apr 2009, 01:44
Just another crew leasing company trawling for Cv's to pool to bring to KAL.
Claimed to have 100 plus on contract at KAL(Asiana), dunno if anyone can back this up?
X

B737NG
4th May 2009, 17:56
Hmmmm wondering why non of the Recruiters went there. I doubt the number. Less then half I would say. Not able to publish the Numbers exactly but I remember some lawsuit going on in the past.

Fly safe and land happy

NG