PDA

View Full Version : C421 driver needed for ferry flight

Horatio Leafblower
16th Apr 2009, 04:05
G'day gents

looking for a C421 endorsed pilot (with experience on type) in Brisbane available to ferry a recently refurbished machine to Scone.

Time frame is "as soon as convenient".

Flight will be under a Special Flight Permit (Cert of Airworthines cancelled by CASA :ugh: , although had a new MR issued in January 09).

This is a fair-dink paid gig, with expenses (accom, transfers, meals, airfare back to Bris) covered.

PMs welcome!

Edit: Thanks for pointing out the post number... scary... would have commented below but would have roond it! :8

ksa5223
16th Apr 2009, 04:43
and that was your 400 and 21'st Post! :}

Towering Q
16th Apr 2009, 04:51
Freaky!!:eek:

apache
16th Apr 2009, 19:14
PMS welcome?

what sort of pilot you looking for?

Aerodynamisist
17th Apr 2009, 00:18
Can I play with your new toy ?

sms777
17th Apr 2009, 00:30
Congratulations Leafy!
What is next on the list?.... a B200 perhaps :ok:

Horatio Leafblower
17th Apr 2009, 07:06
Steady on there friends!

Just facilitating a business relationship between an aircraft owner and my local LAMEs :ok:

Once all the paperwork is in order we'll see where we're at.

Meanwhile - thank you all, we've found a driver for the job (thanks for the lead, Jamair).

ciscodiscocisco
1st May 2009, 09:45
hello long time no c towering Q.......... well horatio i can do it ive got plenty of hours on type and about 3 crashes as well under my belt as you can see im still writting here and therefore i didnt kill my self so doesnt matter how you want your A/C to arrive i can do it.... well sometimes they arrive by road at the back of a semi but ah......

cya:ugh:

sms777
1st May 2009, 11:15
Hello sicko pshyco!
I think i remember you the one pancacked that poor old Golden Budgie at Roma a while back, you ended up in Somalia flying survelliance missions to hijack boats to pay for your cadetship with Rex Oz. How is Colonel "what's his name?.
I do know you can crash better than anyone else but your luck will run out one day so take care.
Do not worry, i will warn Leafy about you.

Howard Hughes
1st May 2009, 11:37
Geez mate you could have asked me...:{

Horatio Leafblower
1st May 2009, 11:53
hughesy

If only I'd known! :{

Cisco-a-go go

Get a decent haircut and leave my sister alone. :eek:

Towering Q
1st May 2009, 15:09
Horatio, when you get to post number 400 and 41 will you need someone to ferry a Conquest?:ooh: