PDA

View Full Version : Gone from Emirates

satumare
16th Apr 2009, 01:47
Just heard a Captain from EK was asked to leave after a sexual harassment case in KUL layover.

This guy was formerly from a major airline in Malaysia and also a TRE in his former airline.

I would say the punishment is very harsh though some may be in glee as he was not very popular when he was a TRE in KUL

411A
16th Apr 2009, 03:47
Old airline saying...never dip ones wick in the company ink well.
May not be the case here, of course, but still good advice after all these years.

leewan
16th Apr 2009, 04:46
What's a TRE ?

marlin
16th Apr 2009, 11:04
TRE =Type Rating Examiner or in Malaysia is called Authorised Examiner ( AE )

MJPilot
17th Apr 2009, 01:12
How many Major Airlines are/were there in Malaysia?

I thought MAS was the only one :confused:

MASsenger
17th Apr 2009, 01:12
Another good old song:
Don`t **** at your own backyard!

sec 3
17th Apr 2009, 01:57
It was probably only a 10 minute walk to the Beach Club !:E

satumare
17th Apr 2009, 02:03
MJ,

You don't need everything to be spelt out , do you?:rolleyes:

MASsenger
17th Apr 2009, 02:23
No Beach or Beach Club at KUL, or did you mean a 10 minute walk by the Smart Tunnel,he,he,he!

TWN PPL
17th Apr 2009, 05:01
Beach Club. not far from the Hard Rock Cafe Kuala Lumpur

Kato747
17th Apr 2009, 05:18
Beach Club on Jalan Sultan Ismael.

Black American Comedian, Nipsy Russel had a rhyme about this: "Don't make love on your front gate. Love is blind but your neighbors ain't."

ecureilx
17th Apr 2009, 12:19
Well, I will have to butt in and say "If not Beach club, a stroll down Bukit Bintang would have given enough choices ... "

Well, I always thought of the most important advice - DONT GET CAUGHT ... :mad::mad:

I am out of here

MJPilot
17th Apr 2009, 17:59
satumare :eek: - I worked at another airline in Malaysia some time ago, so just wondering if that might satisfy your qualification to be another major airline. In this case, I might know the person :hmm: involved.

MJPilot
17th Apr 2009, 18:10
satumare :eek: - I worked at another airline in Malaysia some time ago, so just wondering if that might satisfy your qualification to be another major airline. In this case, I might know the person :hmm: involved.

767_FO
18th Apr 2009, 00:47
Black American Comedian, Nipsy Russel had a rhyme about this: "Don't make love on your front gate. Love is blind but your neighbors ain't."

Kato, how did you find Nipsy Russel tapes in asia?

leewan
18th Apr 2009, 11:06
Or as they say " Don't **** where you eat ! "

a345xxx
19th Apr 2009, 02:50
All very wise words but it still will not stop any guy or pilot from getting an oyster sandwich! ;)

subsonic69
20th Apr 2009, 13:02
sexual harassment case!!! and that is too harsh ?

If the harassed was from my family, I would definitely ask the pilot to stay. I would even assist him to stay 6 feet under ( now that I think is too harsh ) or maybe not.

well I do hope that thing does not happen to your daughter or any person close to you..

listen to the wise words of the people here..... tsk tsk tsk :=

a345xxx
21st Apr 2009, 04:08
Just to play devils advocate.... was the charge substantiated? was it consensual?
I don't know about you guys but i have heard about girls filing complaints after having a one night stand out of guilt, shame, coercion and plain stupidity.

So give the guy a chance unless someone can stand up and tell us all the true story about what happened.

I am from the school of Chris Rock.. short of a man using his rank and power to get a womans pants down everything else is fair game and probably been tried!

boltak
21st Apr 2009, 05:17
well I do hope that thing does not happen to your daughter or any person close to you..

provided she has been obedient and has listen to your advice. but then again did you advise her correctly?

just like have you been obedient to your father and listened to his advice? Always? Really?

daviddea
21st Apr 2009, 05:31
OR as they say in the great state of texas dont mix your pu##y and your pay check

marlin
25th Apr 2009, 05:52
Spotted rumbling endlessly in Clubs

BOEINGA380
19th May 2009, 13:28
This issue is prime topic in EK Commander "Lecture". Also having a ROOM PARTY is sub standard for EK Flight crew according to TCAS ,the horse and MM. What a loads of Cr@p!

Does any one know whether "the victim" filed a case in KUL or in DXB? Rumors heard that she felt guilty after the act and just called Duty Manager in tears and then CAPT was informed to DH to DXB to hear there that he got the sack. I am wondering if there was a real police investigation or that just by hearing one side of the story of the "victim" our "bosses" decided to terminate him based on this accusation ( excuse my oksford englisch :)

Rumors also indicate that the mentioned person was in His room and not the other way around.

It's true dont S#it where you eat! Very dangerous now a days! :mad:

Any one willing to share non confidential info

B A-380

joe.bloggs
19th May 2009, 17:56
Apparently the girl was in his room with a few others and passed out on his bed. No police complaint & no proven R**e. Just allegations are enough.

ikan_terbang
30th May 2009, 03:13
welcome back "home". The honey moon is over. Join AA. The red heads are better

angelgabriel
2nd Jun 2009, 01:11
hear the guy has joined aa and is doing his 320 course now. he will be d new chief pilot ops....was ask to leave EK and given 3 months salary to go away.

guess..thats the type that aa wants....!

acegreaser
2nd Jun 2009, 12:59
Well, if you think these are the type of guys AA wants, obviously the guys there must be horrendous then eh? :ugh:

Maybe there's more to it. I'm sure AA must have done their investigation into this guy. I'm sure they wouldn't want to damage their reputation.

All of a sudden, no pilot in this forum has had a small get together in his room. All of a sudden no one here has had tryst with a cabin crew. All on their high and mighty horse.

MMBenar
3rd Jun 2009, 01:42
Whatever it was, just remember these wise words: DON"T **** WHERE YOU EAT. Keep safe, fly safe!

handsome one
6th Jun 2009, 14:33
don't think his former airline miss this fellow,:ugh: good luck AA(anyone can fly)

Airbusslave
15th Aug 2009, 09:16
does anyone knows wats this guy's name?:E

handsome one
16th Aug 2009, 03:02
there are some rej@cts pilot too from major airlines flying AA also ,wonder how is the standards of flying there ....if there is any:ouch:

Scooter Rassmussin
16th Aug 2009, 06:11
as adultery is a serious crime in the UAE the company did him a favour , by avoiding a police inquest. the risk of prosecution would be far worse than the sack.:=

rdr
16th Aug 2009, 07:22
a lot of mak nenek neneks around. go and fly planes instead of being sexual advisors or clever dicks. wah lau.

Capetonian
16th Aug 2009, 09:26
The Spanish say the same : "Donde tengas la olla, no metas la polla"

Don't put your dick where you have the cooking pot. There is another saying meaning : "Don't stir your cooking pot with your dick"

a345xxx
16th Aug 2009, 09:52
Hey Kenny, I would watch my words if I were you!:=

handsome one
17th Aug 2009, 14:23
woo hoo hoo is someone getting angry here

a345xxx
18th Aug 2009, 10:28
Its very simple. You don't accuse someone of being a rapist in a public forum. What if it was you? Do you happen to have any of the case facts? If so please share it with us we aould all like to know....

handsome one
18th Aug 2009, 10:43
EK don't simply sack pilots unless for a good reason which they did an excellent job doing to this pilot ,way to go EK.:ok:

White Sausage
18th Aug 2009, 16:01
What a load of cr:mad:p you are writing? Do you have any idea? Do you work for EK? I donīt think so! Donīt post some bullsh:mad:it if you donīt know what you are writing about! I donīt want to defend this colleague in question, but there have been lots of sackings recently for very minor resons, so spare us this cr:ugh:p!

a345xxx
19th Aug 2009, 20:21
Kenny, very good since you want to talk about facts.....

1) please check the the exact reason and charges filed against the said person and then i believe you will owe that said person an apology.

2) i cannot believe you actually think public internet forums espouse the gospel truth! are you that naive or you just pissed that AK decided to bring an outsider in to fill up a CP post? If its the latter then i suggest you grow up as almost all airlines in its infancy at one time or another will hire external expertise as a stop gap measure or if they believe that person can contribute positively to the organization.

3) finally do you know if you are found out you can be sued for defamation? do you realize this is a public forum and and as much as you think you are anonymous you are not! so this as much may sound as an admonishment to you is actually a friendly wake up call to grow up and mind your posts and behaviour.