PDA

View Full Version : Langley Flying School (Vancouver, BC)

Foolsmaster
14th Apr 2009, 22:08
Hi there,

I'm looking to do a professional program and theirs seems to be very complete [PPL + CPL (including time building) + MEIFR] in 6-8 months time.

Has anyone done it or heard +/- echoes about it ?

- How did it go ? Where the instructors appropriate ?
- Had you enough flying time as PIC (as they do a "pairing" system with two students) ?
- How much did it really cost you ?
- Where did you stay (as the airport is far from downtown) ? In Langley or did you commute every day ?

I just don't know what to think... :confused:

Thank you very much

Cheers

Okconell.
28th Apr 2019, 02:56
Hi there,

I'm looking to do a professio Yunal program and theirs seems to be very complete [PPL + CPL (including time building) + MEIFR] in 6-8 months time.

Has anyone done it or heard +/- echoes about it ?

- How did it go ? Where the instructors appropriate ?
- Had you enough flying time as PIC (as they do a "pairing" system with two students) ?
- How much did it really cost you ?
- Where did you stay (as the airport is far from downtown) ? In Langley or did you commute every day ?

I just don't know what to think... :confused:

Thank you very much

Cheers
Well I'm in the same page then you are, right now I'm at the Caman Island's and I'm looking for a school in Canada, I saw Langley school as an option but I don't get much info from here , so I'm concern if you already there at the school or what it's your experience flying in Canada !!
​​​​​​​Cheers Safe landings!! 🛬

paco
28th Apr 2019, 13:19
Harv's Air in Steinbach is also worth a look

youngretired
28th Apr 2019, 18:38
Well I'm in the same page then you are, right now I'm at the Caman Island's and I'm looking for a school in Canada, I saw Langley school as an option but I don't get much info from here , so I'm concern if you already there at the school or what it's your experience flying in Canada !!
Cheers Safe landings!! 🛬

You are some ten years late my friend :D

Rkon
30th Apr 2019, 06:03
HarvsAir is closed for new entries right now due to lack of FI. I'm in line of waiting for LoA from March, and chances are very few :(((

skychief1994
5th May 2019, 17:52
Hello guys. I did my training from Langley Flying School and I'm here to help you guys with any questions you might have. I started in 2017 and finished everything in 15 months. I graduated with a CPL + Multi IFR. Ask away if you have any question