PDA

View Full Version : Fighter Pilot Afghanistan ITV 4

Dwardy01
13th Apr 2009, 18:25
Think this showed late last night but missed it. Anyone see it or know if it's a repeat?

Tyres O'Flaherty
13th Apr 2009, 18:31
Repeat, it was on earlier in the year, though think it was on Itv 3 before

liam_1
14th Apr 2009, 08:22
there was an entire series on itv1 a while back.

this guy has all the series on his youtube.

YouTube - militaryvids's Channel (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=militaryvids&view=videos&query=fighter+pilot)

i watched them all yesterday, quite a good watch.

minigundiplomat
14th Apr 2009, 17:29
It was ok, a definate improvement on 'Frontline' or whatever that ghastly show about KAF was entitled.

Wouldn't turn down a night out with Cheryl Cole in order to stay in and watch it though. :hmm:

tutgby
14th Apr 2009, 17:49
Would you turn her down for anything...other than Kate Beckinsale of course!;)

AIDU
14th Apr 2009, 17:56
Wouldn't turn down a night out with Cheryl Cole

I am sure Sheryl Cole would rather cut her hair with rusty razor blades that spend an evening with you mini. How on earth would you get your ego into the car with her?:rolleyes: You might be better off with Jo Brand.

minigundiplomat
14th Apr 2009, 18:19
I'd turn her down in a flash for the opportunity to enrol at the AIDU Academy of Rapier Wit, though I have heard it's closed for refurbishment at present.

Grabbers
14th Apr 2009, 20:57
MGD

I think you must have misunderstood. AIDU is at an (obviously closed for refurbishment) Academy of Wit Repair. :{

Thank heavens for the ignore function.

Dwardy01
15th Apr 2009, 10:14
The Navy are pushing a channel 5 documentary entitled "ICE PATROL". Antarctica Ops with HMS Endurance and her two Lynx. Should air this May/ June. Don't want to spoil it for anyone (Mrs Cole included) but I think it sinks in the final episode!

minigundiplomat
15th Apr 2009, 18:40
The Navy are pushing a channel 5 documentary entitled "ICE PATROL". Antarctica Ops with HMS Endurance and her two Lynx. Should air this May/ June. Don't want to spoil it for anyone (Mrs Cole included) but I think it sinks in the final episode! Yesterday 21:57

Id accept a date with Jade Goody to miss that!