PDA

View Full Version : Fighter Pilot BBC 1981 (merged again)

Maxibon
8th Apr 2009, 19:09
I imagine this has been asked before, but damned if I can find it on the search thingy. Has anyone got a copy of the series on DVD that I could get a copy of. Happy to pay etc. Please PM me if so. I know Robbie Low had it on vid but that was a long time ago.

Thanks

Maxibon

Jucky
8th Apr 2009, 22:30
Not quite a DVD, but this guy has a few interesting clips on YouTube.

Glad I never had any instructors like that!:eek:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ovo_-cQIBoM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ovo_-cQIBoM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

YouTube - FIGHTER PILOT Landing Instruction - TV Series 1981 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovo_-cQIBoM&feature=related)

Navy_Adversary
8th Apr 2009, 22:49
What were the instructors final words? "Don't be tense":)

Occasional Aviator
8th Apr 2009, 23:08
Unfortunately I DID have instruction like that on the JP......

Maxibon
9th Apr 2009, 07:42
Me too, which probably facilitated my exodus to the back seat.

wwoody01
9th Apr 2009, 12:42
If you click on the link of the Youtube Poster it will take you to his web page where you can order a copy of the series. Mine cost about seven quid. Failing that, feel free to Pm me and I'll see if I can do a copy from mine. Very nostalgic. By the way, watching the series I noticed there was no form of Bulldog/Chipmunk training given. Other than UAS Studes, did you train from scratch on the JP at that time. I know of the FSS at Swinderby but assume that was formed later.

Regards

Woody

Cubanate
9th Apr 2009, 12:53
My experience was similar, and it once included included a thump for forgetting a FOEL check on one of my first trips!

Woody - I joined and went straight onto the JP5 without any previous experience other than gliding. Some learning curve!!!!

winkle
9th Apr 2009, 16:51
I watched the you tube bit and smiled at my memories of BFT, yes it was tough and at times the instructors where less than fluffy but it carried me through. When i also became an instructor I remember my boss having a quiet word with me to say to be a bit easier on a slightly underconfident chap -my reply - there is no room for underconfidence with Nukes get confident or go and warn out of the mess and go home to mother - this is the military. Now i suppose in this present fluffy age i would be hung for such an attitude but back then i got away with it - why? because i was right!
probably off thread but though i would mention it. Also found Church fenton in its present state very sad.

Spartacan
11th Apr 2009, 09:24
Ouch ! ! !

That brings back some memories of life as a 'stude'. Remember 'Stude for a job' ?

That was not politically correct, empathetic, touch feely positively motivating instruction. It's just how I remember it. However . . . it was supposed to teach you to fly and toughen you up mentally. I got through the course with a lot of damned hard work and grief - most of my coursemates got chopped. I don't have any complaints about the way they did things. Moreover, I don't suppose that the new way of doing things would gave graduated any more pilots quite frankly.

One of the things I remember is that the instructors were a hard bunch but they really did care about you passing the course and at times they were rght up there with you. Mine pulled the stops for me. Charm was not one of their teaching techniques!

Interested to see what other guys think about this. Yes, in those days it was only guys !

crabbbo
11th Apr 2009, 19:43
Thanks for posting the link, i have been wanting to get a copy of the series for a number of years.

I also went straight on the the JP3 at Fenton, having had an Air Cadets flying scholarship (30 hours). I remember thinking on the first demo circuit that things were happening way too quickly and that i'd never get to go solo. I did but (thankfully) eventually on graduating ended up rotary.

My creamy instructor was also of the teaching method akin to 'look it's easy...' However, the method of training got you to the required standard, although it isn't going down too well whilst teaching my son to drive!

Maxibon
28th Apr 2009, 13:01
Wwoody

Thanks for that - it arrived at the weekend - strange to see it again and just how badly edited it was - supposedly showing Linton circuits when it was actually Brawdy.

I too did a flying scholarship and then CF and found the difference in teaching to be shockingly wide. Not sure my 30 odd hours in a C152 bore any resemblance to any form of RAF flying. Crabbo - when were you at CF?

Max

wwoody01
28th Apr 2009, 18:31
Ta, Maxibon.
Must admit, I was just a youngster when the series was on but t'was very nostalgic watching it again. Theme music always stuck in my head though. Off topic, and I know it was a bit dodgy, but does anyone have any copies of that early 80's series called Squadron? Would love to see it, again, just for the nostalgia.

Steve (AKA Woody)

Dan Winterland
29th Apr 2009, 02:22
It was shown just before I went to IOT. I remeber thinking that I hoped I didn't get instruction like that. I did! In fact, I think that was better than some of the instruction I received. I particularly remeber,

"My 13 year old sister could do better than that''

from my creamie QFI. I liked to think I was better when I became a QFI.

thunderbird7
29th Apr 2009, 06:50
What an arsehole! Must have been a Linton thing as I'm sure Church Fenton was blessed with a better standard of QFI when I went through. Except for... you know who you are!!!

It made me the man I am...

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/580/greentoon.jpg

ScufferEng
29th Apr 2009, 07:50
I have just purchased a DVD of this series. Contact [email protected] He will render the series on DVD for you, I paid £7.50 inc of postage. Enjoy those memories!

reacher
30th Apr 2009, 09:48
Can someone confirm the CS as "Roller 38"?!

bluepilot
30th Apr 2009, 10:17
I believe this is the series where "you can't go to war with a w@nker on your wing" was uttered ................brilliant.

SET 18
30th Apr 2009, 20:00
I watched the clip a while ago, so forgive me if I am not recalling properly, but isn't the QFI's technique completely wrong?

He tells the poor bloke that when he wants to climb or descend during his approach, he should push the nose down or up, and when he wants to go faster or more slowly, he should advance/retard the throttle.

That's not correct, is it? I was always told (and indeed practised) the exact opposite; throttle controls ROD and attitude controls speed.

Just my observation from what I thought was APPALLING methods..

Sven Sixtoo
30th Apr 2009, 20:54
Hi Maxibon and all

I think you will find that nearly all the circuit work was shot at Elvington, not Linton (or Brawdy). Also the "stude" in that clip is, if I remember correctly, actually the series producer, who did go solo in the JP3.

Some of the people on that course did indeed make their first flights in the JP3. There was no EFTS, FSS or other relatively inexpensive way of expelling the less able.

I had a bit part in the whole thing - in the "Going Solo" episode there is a two-second shot of me sitting against a tree at Elvington writing a letter home. I do not remember "instruction" in the style of that clip being inflicted on me at any time at an FTS. 2 TWU - now that was a different story!

Sven

TyroPicard
30th Apr 2009, 20:54
throttle controls ROD and attitude controls speed.
Of course it does. But in practice attitude controls flight path and thrust controls speed. If you are on the correct glidepath, but 10 kts. slow, do you lower the nose? No, you increase thrust.

SET 18
30th Apr 2009, 22:21
Well, firstly, you will probably be on your way through the glidepath, as opposed to "on" it.

If you just increase the throttle without adjusting the attitude, you will begin to depart upwards from the g/p. The speed won't change too much. If you change the attitude until the speed is correct, then apply the correct amount of power, you should stay in the two corrrect parameters

However, I am not an A1 QFI and am perfectly willing to be told that this is incorrect...

To keep this discussion "on thread" I should say that, as far as I could tell, the "advice" on the excerpt was being delivered on the approach to land.

crabbbo
1st May 2009, 16:44
Maxibon

I was at CF May 87 to Feb 88, 31 course

Crabbbo

Maxibon
1st May 2009, 18:19
38 Cse in 89

beamer
2nd Feb 2010, 10:05
Apologies if this has been raised recently but for those with a desire for nostalgia, the first six (only six ?) episodes of Fighter Pilot are now available on YouTube in te-minute segments. I think previously only a couple of very short clips were on there.

Bushfiva
2nd Feb 2010, 11:03
1981, I think you mean?

matkat
2nd Feb 2010, 11:52
indeed it was 1981 they just started filming when I was leaving XV in October 1981.

Bushfiva
2nd Feb 2010, 12:19
Sorry, I may have come over as pointless nit-picking. Without adding "1981", the search string "Fighter Pilot" will get a bazillion hits. Adding "1979" won't help. "FIGHTER PILOT RAF TV Series 1981" will get there.

beamer
2nd Feb 2010, 13:09
As one who was there at the time, in round figures - the OCTU bit was 1978 - JP3/5 1979 - Valley/TWU 1980ish. I guess it is fair to say that it may have been first transmitted in 1981 but the lions share of the whole affair was filmed at Biggin/Henlow/Linton in 78-79.

rmac
2nd Feb 2010, 15:10
I have been watching a programme on Sky military history channel about a group of F18 students going through the canadian system in 2007.

Looks like modern inclusive instructional methods stack up well against the old school...;)

Programme was called "Jetstream"

chinook240
2nd Feb 2010, 16:22
Someone on here had a DVD copy of the whole 6 episodes and was providing copies for £5.

Edit: Just found it http://www.pprune.org/military-aircrew/369246-fighter-pilot-bbc-1981-a.html

ab33t
2nd Feb 2010, 21:49
Thanks this is cool

DummyRun
3rd Feb 2010, 01:27
IHRR,

29 Cse was "40 short of heaven",
Anyone else remember P/O Brairfrother passing round the pics of his "tower flyby" at Elvington at HH, the look from CI and Staish at the end of the bar was priceless.

Never thought I'd see him do it in a "berra bomber" many years later over .............Kabul!!!!!!

Load moving......:ok:

tarantonight
21st Jul 2010, 17:25
A top series for a young wannabe like myself. I liked baked beans too.

TN.

grandfer
21st Jul 2010, 18:25
A brilliant series along with the"Sailor" series on the Ark.
I always remember one particular comment on passing out by ,I believe a former milkman ,that he was posted to fly Buccs :- "I'm going to fly a real aeroplane!"
:ok::ok:

Aerouk
21st Jul 2010, 18:51
Can anyone recommend any more of these RAF/Army/RN TV series?

I've seen Combat Pilot, P Company, Shipmates, HMS Splendid, Commando and a few others so far and they're pretty good to watch.

tarantonight
21st Jul 2010, 18:52
grandfer,

You're right re former milkman - a uni type before that I seem to recall. Anybody know what happened to him, as he is the one who stuck in my mind from the series.

TN.

Duchess_Driver
21st Jul 2010, 18:59
YouTube - Basset Aircraft Dutch Roll Test Pilot BBC TEST PILOT SERIES (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqVQ_s8XL6s)

Some more clips from the same series are on YT as well.

cybermega
21st Jul 2010, 19:06
I have purchased from that site before, and the copies were great - for a fiver it was nice to have it back on my screen once again, so many years later.

dead_pan
21st Jul 2010, 19:19
Can anyone recommend any more of these RAF/Army/RN TV series?

I really enjoyed the BBC documentary 'Behind the Lines' aired in the mid-80s, which followed a group of recruits for the Marine & Arctic Warfare Cadre. Not sure if you can get it on video or DVD but someone may have a copy out there.

Aerouk
21st Jul 2010, 19:38
I really enjoyed the BBC documentary 'Behind the Lines' aired in the mid-80s, which followed a group of recruits for the Marine & Arctic Warfare Cadre. Not sure if you can get it on video or DVD but someone may have a copy out there.

Much appreciated, I'll have a look into it :ok:

ColdCollation
21st Jul 2010, 20:41
There was also a follow-up (possibly a one-off?) to 'Behind the lines' a few years ago which caught several of the original 'stars' towards the end of their careers. Worth looking out to complete the story.

jumpseater
21st Jul 2010, 22:57
You're right re former milkman - a uni type before that I seem to recall. Anybody know what happened to him, as he is the one who stuck in my mind from the series.

He's still flying and instructing within the forces. I had the pleasure of flying with him last year, top bloke! :ok:

Landroger
21st Jul 2010, 23:40
There was what appeared to be a follow up to Fighter Pilot called Test Pilot based on the ETPS at Boscombe Down which was just as interesting and - from an engineers point of view - absolutely fascinating. Do we still have such a prestigious and valuable organisation and does it still have its somewhat anachronistic title? :D

There were so many amazing little cameos in it that I can remember only a few. One that has stuck in my mind though, was the expression of utter disappointment on the face of the Italian Test Pilot when he was told he could not fly the English Electric Lightning (T7 was it? The side by side trainer?), simply because he was too tall. :sad:

As already mentioned and actually linked on another thread, the Sailor series, relating Ark Royal's penultimate commission. Fantastic. :)

Roger.

Aerouk
22nd Jul 2010, 00:46
Roger,

Thanks for your suggestion also, I've luckily been able to track down Test Pilot after you suggesting it.

tarantonight
22nd Jul 2010, 05:46
jumpseater,

Thanks for that, my quest is over. He always came across as down to earth.

Now, have you any idea where I put my winning Lottery ticket...........

TN.

T-21
22nd Jul 2010, 06:52
My hardback copy of "Test Pilot" Brian Johnson based on the TV series is signed by most of the pilots taking part. The best bit was the adverse yaw demo in the Beaver with James Giles and Tom Koelzer. Is Harry Fehl still about ?

sunnybunny
22nd Jul 2010, 07:39
There was a series based on HMS Brilliant in the 90's. It sticks in my mind because the quartermaster guarding the gangway put a condom over his head, hat on top of that then inflated the condom through his nose causing his hat to rise!

rofl

dakkg651
22nd Jul 2010, 07:47
Gweedo.

Thanks for the link. I never thought I would get a chance to see 'Sailor' again. A friend who I have lost touch with, Tim Curley, was flying the Phantom off the Ark during it's last cruise. I bet he would love a copy if I could find him. Anyone know his whereabouts?

blaireau
22nd Jul 2010, 07:56
Tim Curley was on exchange with the FAA '73- '75 as I recall.

His air defense callsign was "Shortand".

chinook240
22nd Jul 2010, 08:22
I went through Shawbury with Tim (ex-Reds) in the early 80's before he went SAR. He retired and ended up at DHFS, I believe as a sim instructor. I think he has fully retired now but is still living in the Shropshire area, I'm sure someone here will help.

NutLoose
22nd Jul 2010, 09:02
Chinook240 the one that got chopped on the JP phase, if I remember rightly was on 240OCU as an engineer ( Wessex/Puma), we all watched it to see how he got on at the time, last seen on the programme he was coming out and going to UNI if the old grey cells haven't let me down.

dead_pan
22nd Jul 2010, 10:17
There was a series based on HMS Brilliant in the 90's

I recall one of the guys became a bit of a celeb after his star-turn on this series. I still use one of his jokes (the one about buying his wife a hat and a d*ldo...).

helidriver
22nd Jul 2010, 11:15
Gweedo,

Many thanks for posting this thread and link. Just ordered Test Pilot. Those aviation documentaries helped shape my desire to fly and I will probably end up buying the lot when Mrs h isn't looking!!:ok:

Cheers,

h

IamPAX
22nd Jul 2010, 11:38
BBC FIGHTER PILOT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk-ctyePtuU

BBC COMBAT PILOT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de3aaSXQqoY

cybermega
22nd Jul 2010, 12:15
IamPAX, unfortunatley the youtube clips area only short segments of each episode, though they are enough to wet the apetite for more! :8

grandfer
22nd Jul 2010, 12:28
Are the episodes of "Fighter Pilot" & "Sailor",etc. available on DVD or is it just VHS? I visited the FAAM Shop at Yeovilton a few years back where they had the Sailor series on sale ,I think on DVD, it was about £25 , when I went back a year or so later to buy it ,it was no longer available , I see it is no longer listed on their on-line shop .
Thanks TN & Jumpseater on the ex Milkie in Fighter Pilot , my remaining braincell must be still holding some info from those bygone years .
Cheers Grandfer,:ok::ok:

cybermega
22nd Jul 2010, 13:20
grandfer, the DVDs I received from the store in post 1 were the original VHS recordings from TV, which were then transferred to DVD - fantastic viewing.

helidriver
22nd Jul 2010, 13:22
Granfer,

Check out the link on Gweedo's first post, it will take you direct to the site which will allow you to purchase Fighter Pilot et al on DVD for £4.99 !!:ok:

Regards,

h

PPRuNeUser0139
22nd Jul 2010, 14:20
Just been watching Fighter Pilot on YouTube.. Martin Withers (Black Buck) has a speaking role in Episode 5 Part 1..

grandfer
22nd Jul 2010, 15:41
Cheers Helidriver & Cybermega, I think I might have got a couple of episodes of FP tucked away in some boxes of VHS tapes under the stairs (where else) , I think I might have a go at trying to find them ,although I don't hold out much hope .
:ok::ok:

Bladdered
22nd Jul 2010, 16:15
Poor JMcC was subjected to reruns of the video at the XV Sqn all ranks Christmas party in Weeze in 1981. Great guy, took it very well. Got rid of his Capri 2.00Gt and got a proper car - a TVR! If you are out ther mate pm me.

NutLoose
22nd Jul 2010, 16:20
TVR!!!! :} that starts out as a production car and changes itself to a kit of parts as you drive it..

He's probably out there alright, trying to assemble his kit car.... :p

helidriver
22nd Jul 2010, 16:21
With regards to the Test Pilot series, where are they now, any ideas folks?

h

Bladdered
22nd Jul 2010, 18:00
Ah, actually, it was quite different, he had an AC and traded that in for Capri - whoops:ouch:

david parry
22nd Jul 2010, 18:16
Grandfer.. Download "Sailor " via bit-torrent at thebox.bz its free to join and you will get them on 3 or 4 discs:ok:

grandfer
22nd Jul 2010, 19:13
Thanks David,
Thanks for the info. on "Sailor" a really brilliant series , I don't know why the Beeb doesn't repeat some of these classic original "Fly on the wall" series and let people see what service life was like back in the 70's and 80's.
Cheers , Grandfer . :ok::ok:

cybermega
23rd Jul 2010, 13:55
Apparently the good folk at aunty beeb no longer have the master copies of some of these great shows, apparently the film rolls were erased and reused ! :ugh:

fade to grey
23rd Jul 2010, 17:56
great series !! I have both the hardback books from 'fighter pilot' and 'test pilot' as well as some of the former on VHS at my mums buried away.

Don't overlook 'jetstream' , a series from a couple of years back following trainee canadian CF18 pilots - its very well shot and extremely interesting !!

LOMCEVAK
23rd Jul 2010, 21:23
Helldriver,
The Test Pilot series was made in 1985 so many are now starting to retire. As far as I know and from rumour control:

Robin Tydeman, retired (from AAIB inpector)
Les Evans, retired from BA but running his own systems testing company
Jim Ludford, I think still flying commercial out of Glasgow
Nick Coulson, working for Australian CAA
Steve Moore, RNZAF Group Captain and was in the London Embassy a couple of years ago
Mirco Zuliana, now a general
Serge Aubert, last heard of as base commander in Djbouti
Harry Fehl, boss of German Air Force flight test centre at Manching
Dave Southwood, tutor at ETPS
Al Howden, transferred to RAF, last seen flying Chinook
Bob Horton, Jet Fleet manager for Flybe
JT Koh, retired from being boss of Singapore Air Force flight test centre
Others (Tom Koelzer, 'Mike' Micklejohn) not sure.

helidriver
24th Jul 2010, 09:09
LOMCEVAK,

It's always nice to get closure so many thanks for that. Just received my copy of Test Pilot in the post today and eagerly await viewing when Mrs h and h junior aren't about!:ok:

h

henry crun
24th Jul 2010, 09:26
Steve Moore is now an Air Commodore.

chinook240
24th Jul 2010, 13:02
Al H is just about to retire to work in a well known sim!

diver69
26th Jul 2010, 15:32
I ordered 3 DVD's from the address on post 1. An excellent and professional service. There was a slight glitch with one of the DVD's I recieved (Ordered P Company, recieved Flying Soldiers) - within minutes of contacting the party I recieved an appology, assurance that correct DVD would be posted immediately - and was offered Flying Soldiers DVD to keep at no charge.

Highly Recommended - :ok:

dakkg651
27th Jul 2010, 07:55
Ordered four dvds on the Thursday, arrived Saturday morning.

Quality far better than I expected.

Excellent service and value. I'm going back for more.

BEagle
27th Jul 2010, 08:26
Excellent service indeed - I ordered 'Sailor', 'Fighter Pilot' and 'Test Pilot' and they all arrived within a couple of days.

Quality is as would be expected from VHS transfer and is a little variable. But given the lack of original source material to use, they've done a good job in preserving these iconic TV programmes.

During Fighter Pilot (apart from wondering why Teem W**b had my mugshot on his wall.....:eek:), there were some odd sub titles which suddenly appeared during Dave R**s' chat on doggers! But good to see the way things were - all those JPs, for example. Virtually no cabbage-kit to be seen outside OCTU or survival exercises - and not a yellow jacket in sight!

I'm still surprised that Dan W******y's "You wouldn't want to go to war with a wanquerre on your wing" comment got through the BBC's censors!

Looking forward to watching 'Sailor' and 'Test Pilot' next!

goudie
27th Jul 2010, 08:41
I saw a TV prog. where they took the Master-at-Arms from the 'Sailor' series to see the 'Ark' being broken up. Poor man was overcome with grief, as one would expect.

Al R
27th Jul 2010, 09:45
I remember watching The Paras.. 1982 I think. I worked with one of the featured recruits 18 years later - he was a Sgt at that point. His maroon beret was pinched, cut in half, and then stitched together with a Crab one. Sure, he ranted and raved a bit, called us crabfat w#nkers.. but with a twinkle in his eye. Whenever he used to get a bit.. well, 'army', we'd remind him of his repeated failings.. ;)

Al Slater was one of his JNCO instructors - he was to be posthumously awarded the MC.

27th Jul 2010, 17:09
The progress of the only successful candidate of this cohort was not followed closely from the start. He is still a serving officer, and is a really nice person. He has had an interesting and, I think, a rewarding career. I meet him a short while ago.

cybermega
27th Jul 2010, 23:17
Just purchased the Paras - 1982 which is available on that site also...here is the link to it:

The Paras-1982 (http://www.freewebstore.org/hardtofind/The+Paras+-+1982/p307680_1428091.aspx)

david parry
28th Jul 2010, 15:42
Gouide.... The MAA is still going strong:ok: Sparkers From HMS Ark Royal 73-78 will be holding their annual reunion in London this year and I am please to let you know that one of our guests will be Rear Admiral Wilfred Jackson Graham RN Rtd now 85, who will be popping in to see us on the Friday evening and meeting and greeting our members on Saturday morning.

Also attending as guests will be "Little Wilf" and his master John Pooley, FMAA Tom Wilkinson and director of the TV series SAILOR John Purdie.

goudie
28th Jul 2010, 20:09
The MAA is still going strong

That's good news. My old man was a MAA so I had a certain affinity with him

cybermega
28th Jul 2010, 20:53
Guys,

fighter pilot, combat pilot, test pilot, jet stream etc, and many other great titles can be got here, and cheap!

hardtofind (http://www.freewebstore.org/hardtofind/)

got the heads up from another thread on pprune:

http://www.pprune.org/military-aircrew/421738-fighter-pilot-bbc-series-1981-a.html

CM.

teeteringhead
29th Jul 2010, 08:18
dakkg651 - check PMs ref Tim Curley.

I didn't see the "Fighter Pilot" series as I was in Norn Iron at the time of transmission, but I did fly some of the filming - in a CFS(H) Gazelle.

One sequence I remember was "taxiing" out with the first wave of JPs at Linton (pretending to be a JP - zig-zagging across the taxiway etc), then after line up and "brakes off" (trying to accelerate in as level an attitude as possible to maintain the fiction) we peeled off into a steep climbing turn to a very high hover looking down on the airfield activity ....

..... don't know if it was ever used in the print.....:confused:

claire phillips
11th May 2011, 20:47
Hi,

I am trying to track down Tom Wilkinson as he is my paternal grandfather. He was married to my grandma so is aware that he as a son any information you may have would be so greatfully recieved as i feel it is now or never. I understand that this is sensative and will not do anything Tom does not want. I would really appreciate anything.

Warmest Regards

Claire

crackling jet
13th May 2011, 18:50
There was also a one off documentary called ' Sky watch' i believe aired by the BBC in 1975, Brilliant filming, one item that sticks in my mind was a row of 21 trucks lined up on the horizon when a Vulcan comes into view and over flies the trucks and drops a bomb (dumb) into the back of each truck. So impressive along with sots of all the main aircraft we had in service, mind you that was when we had an air force.

alexis_lambert
17th May 2011, 09:57
Just watching Fighter Pilot, what happened to the pilots? What are they doing now?

Stratofreighter
18th Nov 2016, 22:42
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bH9lpoDh_Y ...save it if you are able to, previous copies got deleted on behalve of the Beeb... :ouch: :ugh: :{ :mad: :=