PDA

View Full Version : Need some help with dissertation please!

MikeyWings
8th Apr 2009, 14:01
Hello all,

I've created an online questionnaire aimed at commercial pilots as part of my undergraduate Aircraft Engineering with Pilot Studies dissertation. Just need some advice on how to go about circulating it among airline pilots. I posted a link to the survey yesterday on this forum but it seems to have been deleted, not sure if anyone has any idea why this might be?? :confused:

Does anyone know how I could get the link to all the pilots in any particular airline(s)? Or are there any pilots who would be willing to pass on the link to colleagues to get the ball rolling? And does anyone know how I could post the link on PPRuNe without it being deleted after 5 minutes??? Ideally I'd like to be getting the majority of results together in the next couple of weeks so its fairly urgent to get as many respondents as possible!

Any help would be very much appreciated! :ok:

Mike.

john_tullamarine
8th Apr 2009, 21:59
I didn't see the post to which you refer so it is likely that one of the folks further up the food chain removed it.

Generally, PPRuNe doesn't permit ad hoc data mining. However, do send me a PM with the details and I will enquire of the powers which be as to whether we might be able to give it a run.