PDA

View Full Version : ATPL Advice Needed

wire12
7th Apr 2009, 23:24
I have started my atpl two weeks ago using oxford books and I am currently studying airframes and systems aircraft general knowledge. But I am finding that the questions at the end of the chapter particular in the first 4 charters are impossible to answer.

The answers to the questions are not even in the chapter I have read. I have gone over one chapter four time and then attempted the questions but the same happened. My confident is gone at this stage I just started the course and I hate the atpl’s already.

Has this happened to any else I am using the bristols question bank but the questions are all mixed with electrics and power plant so I can’t just get questions on airframe and systems. Has this happened to any else or is it just me.

tian yu
8th Apr 2009, 03:51
Yeah dude...same thing happening to me ryt now :suspect:

sion22
8th Apr 2009, 07:51
Did you not know about CATS?

The Questions are separated by type and have auto-explanations

You can get an Add-on if you are at another school to deal with this problems

wire12
8th Apr 2009, 22:34
I’m glad I’m not alone. I have bought a second hand set of Bristol’s books.

I have heard noting but great things about Bristol’s like they are very well written and tell you just what’s required to pass the exams and not go off and tell stories like in the oxford books.

When I pass the atpl’s I will go back and study the atpl’s with the oxford books but for now all I want is to pass.

bolty_1000
9th Apr 2009, 10:00
I can back up sion22 about CATS. They have a great add-on package which will really help you out!!

wire12
9th Apr 2009, 15:25
What is CATS and where do you get it ????

EGCC4284
10th Apr 2009, 18:58
Simple answer

Welcome to Bristol.gs (http://www.bristol.gs/)

drpep
11th Apr 2009, 01:24
I completed my ATPL theory with the forementioned company in Bedfordshire,
I actually had quite an enjoyable time with them.Real people, nice attitudes.