PDA

View Full Version : Careflight Aussie jobs

mybighorse1
3rd Apr 2009, 07:40
I have heard of captains and co's wanted ion Aussie for careflight - Anyone got more info on these jobs?

spinwing
3rd Apr 2009, 08:37
Mmmmm ...

Go To ...

AFAP Latest Job Ads in Australia and Pacific - Australian Federation of Air Pilots (http://www.afap.org.au/html/s02_article/article_view.asp?id=98&nav_cat_id=127&nav_top_id=73)

:E

Unhinged
3rd Apr 2009, 08:39
a) Please don't shout
b) There is an email address in the advertisement - If you send a request they are very quick to respond with all the information you need

Heliringer
3rd Apr 2009, 08:43
The ad on the Feds mentions work in remote areas, what's the story there?

I did see a 109 in Darwin about two weeks ago as I passed through.

BigMike
4th Apr 2009, 01:25
From their website: NRMA CareFlight - Aviation Careers (http://careflight.org/aviation/aviation_careers/)

"Prospective CareFlight pilots should possess a Commercial Pilot's licence (helicopter) with the following minimum rotary wing flying experience: 3,000 hours PIC, 1,000 hours PIC turbine, 100 hours PIC multi-engine, 50 hours PIC NVFR, Command Instrument Rating M/E (H), hoist and low flying.

Pilots must be able to work effectively in a multi-crew environment in a team leadership role with the aircrewman, paramedic and doctor. The team is expected to work in collaboration with other emergency services and SAR operators.

Good report writing, computer, interpersonal and oral communication skills are essential.

Emergency, search and rescue and counter-disaster operations may involve extended duty periods and protracted absences from home base"

Google is your friend... ;)

MyTarget
4th Apr 2009, 06:40
But you also need to be a resident!:sad:

Tibbsy
7th Apr 2009, 05:06
Anyone got the latest salary and T&Cs for Careflight for both captains and co-pilots?

asianrotorhunter
7th Apr 2009, 10:35
got an email from their HR today.

Apparently the CP hasn't decided what the salaries will be. probably just waiting to see how many people respond and making salaries fit. Like HA(NZ) with their 139 jobs last year.

But I'm guessing an Aussie EMS salary from a non profit outfit will be pretty low.

:cool:

Winch-control
7th Apr 2009, 15:55
Careflight run by whom?

CHC are presently offering 61k a year AUSd for rearcrew....

SJA are offering 84k a year as a land Paramedic.... beggers belief!