PDA

View Full Version : MHS

Galapagos
30th Mar 2009, 15:06
Anybody out there working for them at the moment or previously?

Anybody have contact info?

Thanks!

G

gnow
31st Mar 2009, 07:21
I am with MHS if you are refering to MHS aviation Bhd in Malaysia. Are you looking for some old friends?

tophelios
1st Apr 2009, 01:44
gnow

can you give us some informations about the schedule : 7on/ 7off, is it right ?
Heared about two new choppers (S76) in Kota Bahru... and a contract in Mauritania...
Are you flying day and night time ? Will MHS hire pilots ?
thanks a lot..

Galapagos
1st Apr 2009, 02:39
Gnow,

Check your PM...

G

integrity
1st Apr 2009, 06:26
gnow,

Now that it has been mentioned, I too would love to hear about any new S76 contracts, 7 on / 7 off rosters, and the possibilities of MHS looking for new drivers. Share the good news please if you've got it.

Many thanks. Integrity.:)

leading edge
1st Apr 2009, 08:59
The Carigali Hess contract in Kota Bahru was not won by MHS and will be carried out by Weststar Aviation using 2 new C++s. Start date is imminent.

Ned-Air2Air
1st Apr 2009, 17:26
Leading Edge - Thats interesting as isnt Weststar a corporate operator in KL. Or at least it was when we were up there doing air to air pics of their Dauphins recently :}

Is this their first foray into offshore.

Ned

gnow
2nd Apr 2009, 03:32
I do not think we are hiring at the moment but you guys can try.Go to our website for contacts. We have been told that we have some excess pilots . On the working cycle, we never have had 7 on 7 off. We have something like 2 on 1 off ratios. Right now I am on a 4 on, 3 off, 4 on, 1 off 5 on , 5 off. Other bases have their own arrangements . Don't even think about the overseas ops as the local pilots are lining up for some fun and money away from the country.

Variable Load
2nd Apr 2009, 03:49
Thats interesting as isnt Weststar a corporate operator in KL. Or at least it was when we were up there doing air to air pics of their Dauphins recently

Is this their first foray into offshore.

Hi Ned, correct on both counts. I hope it works out to be safe operation, there's too much bad news out there already :sad:

Ned-Air2Air
2nd Apr 2009, 05:13
From what I remember they were very very safety concious - wouldnt even come close to our camera ship for some photos :E:E

All their helos were well presented and looked well maintained. Not sure how a corporate operator could win a contract there over someone like MHS but I wish them luck.

Ned :ok:

leading edge
2nd Apr 2009, 05:45
Ned, you are correct. Weststar have partnered in a JV with PT Travira Air from Indonesia who run an excellent operation (s) The initial expertise will come from Travira.